Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal

Discus and support Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello to anyone reading, I have a question regarding the recent Xbox Live GOLD sale. There is an offer for one month of GOLD for $1.00. I currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheClassicPapaPyro, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal

Hello to anyone reading, I have a question regarding the recent Xbox Live GOLD sale. There is an offer for one month of GOLD for $1.00. I currently have $10.57 on my account. Just for the record, I have purchased this deal in the past. It of course, charged
    me $1.00. Just recently, I attempted to buy this one month of GOLD, but it wouldn't let me purchase it. When I try to pay through my Microsoft account balance, it tells me that I have to pay the rest with another method (Credit card/debit card, PayPal, or
    redeem gift card). I look at the details on the deal, and it says this:

Xbox Live Gold 1 Month

$1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first month

$9.99 plus applicable taxes every month after that

By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store Terms of Sale. We'll charge you $1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first month and $9.99
    plus applicable taxes every month after that. You'll be notified before any future price changes. Cancel any time.

This made me think that I needed enough money for it to charge me the next month. But as I stated before, I have purchased this deal before and it didn't charge me for the next month.

So my question is, do I need to have enough money to buy the one month deal, along with enough money for it to charge me the month after that? Or is there another issue that I don't seem to see?

Thank you to any answers.

:)

TheClassicPapaPyro, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Xbox Live. GOLD.

Hi MaterStreams,

All online games do require Xbox Live Gold. We do have different options when it comes to purchasing Xbox Live. Please check out:

Xbox Live Gold Prices

We sometimes will provide deals as well, so I recommend keeping a look out for those. Sometimes we have $1.00 deals for gold for 1 or 3 months or We have had a $1.00 for 2 months of Live. \

I hope this helps Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for :).00 Deal :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Bluntman1138
    Bluntman1138 Guest
    4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

One month for $1.00 deal.

BUT, it stacks with EXISTING gold accounts, AND can be done up top 4 times. One month at $1.00, complete the transaction, reload the page, and buy another month. Can be done 4 times.

Bluntman1138, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal

This deal is for ppl that nevwr tried this and since you purchased it in the past that counts like ypu had experienced this in some point and thats why the $1 dint apply to you it is on the fine print of the rukes of pricing under ***

HyperVenom523, Nov 20, 2018
  5. Ah, thank you very much. I appreciate it.

TheClassicPapaPyro, Nov 6, 2018
  6. TheClassicPapaPyro Win User

Ah, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
  7. GuiltyTunic9419 Win User

I have 1 dollar for 1 month
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

This deal is for ppl that nevwr tried this and since you purchased it in the past that counts like ypu had experienced this in some point and thats why the $1 dint apply to you it is on the fine print of the rukes of pricing under ***
  10. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox Live. GOLD.

Hi MaterStreams,

All online games do require Xbox Live Gold. We do have different options when it comes to purchasing Xbox Live. Please check out:

Xbox Live Gold Prices

We sometimes will provide deals as well, so I recommend keeping a look out for those. Sometimes we have $1.00 deals for gold for 1 or 3 months or We have had a $1.00 for 2 months of Live. \

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal - Similar Threads - Recent Live GOLD

2. Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...: Hi xbox charlie[magic music so today i was wondering if you could let me return a recent purchase so i can obtain xbox live i ran out and dont really have money for it now...
  3. I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...: I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering. 65d0c6a6-c723-48b3-9c67-e2f9f21e0c26
  4. Question about the recent server issue with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the recent server issue with xbox live: So this was the first Xbox server crash I have seen I have just one question is it normal that you cannot play games at all unless you have disk versions when signed out I lost all ability to...
  5. Recent Xbox Live Outages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent Xbox Live Outages: Hi, I have a question about the recent outages we have had this week, in fact in United Kingdom some people have had between 4 and 7 service outages my question is this. What is the likelihood of...
  6. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases: yes, I know XBL Rewards is switching to Microsoft Rewards, but XBL Rewards isn't finished yet, and I have made a lot of purchases in the current time frame that I haven't gotten my credits for and...
  8. I have a question about a recent Xbox live promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a question about a recent Xbox live promotion.: Hello, I have a question regarding a recent promotion of yours. The promotion was a free download of Minecraft with the purchase of an Xbox live 3 month or 1 year subscription. I saw the...
  9. Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.: After one of the recent updates where i was opted into pretty much start over as if i just bought a new xbox. My xbox live account is gone and only my sons account comes up with the email i used....
  10. Recent live update for 360 wipped my hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent live update for 360 wipped my hard drive: A week or so ago when I went to play my xbox 360 there was a live update . I updated my system without and power interruptions or other issues . When my xbox rebooted my two accounts were gone . I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1.00 for xbox live for a month deal