Recent start up issues and game syncing

Discus and support Recent start up issues and game syncing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; November hasn't been my friend. First my game RDR2 has been having trouble syncing game with a save. Xbox says clear saved game and resent with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fastfreddie1973, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Recent start up issues and game syncing

November hasn't been my friend. First my game RDR2 has been having trouble syncing game with a save. Xbox says clear saved game and resent with cloud. Console freezes up when i try this. So i unplug system and restart and go to settings to clear saved
    games and after i select the option the screen goes dark and freezes there. So i unplug again and restart the console. I start up RDR2 and play for a bit and the whole issue starts again, but on start up Xbox tells me home is taking to long or my favorite,
    "something happened at start up" which tells me to reset box, but that button won't work. So, i went online and it told me to reset console and that has not solved my issue.

TLDR:

1. Hard reset (unplugging everything)

2. Reset the console to factory default but keep games and apps

3. Reset console to factory default, remove games and apps

Still having the same issue.

:)

fastfreddie1973, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!

I had the same issue, I had fully reset my console a while ago and games needed syncing, this resulted in long waits and failures, quickest way around this is let it start syncing, then quit the game fully and start it up again, shoots through syncing really
    fast then.

Farscape247, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Dans1210
    Dans1210 Guest
    Blu ray is unwatchable :-(

was a recent blu ray update has fixed 24hz issue for me.have watched 2 films all the way thru no problems with sync at all, except for if ffwd/rwd, had to pause the movie then start, fixed the issue.

Dans1210, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi fastfreddie!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since you have been receiving messages at start up prompting you to reset your console, did you also receive any system error codes with the message? These can help pinpoint the issue for troubleshooting purposes and get you
    back up and running. You may want to try using our
    Xbox One startup errors troubleshooter
    to see if it helps. If anything, based on the amount of troubleshooting and the nature of the issue, you simply may need a

repair on the console
    , but I recommend using the troubleshooter first.

Hope this helps you out and please let us know the results.

XBF Amber M, Nov 7, 2018
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi fastfreddie!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since you have been receiving messages at start up prompting you to reset your console, did you also receive any system error codes with the message? These can help pinpoint the issue for troubleshooting purposes and get you
    back up and running. You may want to try using our
    Xbox One startup errors troubleshooter
    to see if it helps. If anything, based on the amount of troubleshooting and the nature of the issue, you simply may need a

repair on the console
    , but I recommend using the troubleshooter first.

Hope this helps you out and please let us know the results.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!

I had the same issue, I had fully reset my console a while ago and games needed syncing, this resulted in long waits and failures, quickest way around this is let it start syncing, then quit the game fully and start it up again, shoots through syncing really
    fast then.
  7. AfroFunk JB Win User

Back Compatibility Issue with this game

I'm having issues just starting the game up, once it gets to the syncing part it just freezes every time and I have the game disc
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly?

Yes, your game saves should sync properly. Your saves for your games should automatically sync up when you start a game.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Delete local data and now not syncing

I am having the same issue, it can take in excess of 10 minutes to sync on a game if you have done a lot in said game, just leave it syncing it will either error or complete. if it errors then just start it syncing again it will start where it left off.
Thema:

1. Recent start up issues and game syncing - Similar Threads - Recent start issues

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...
  5. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...
  6. Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...: I really need this one clip but since the bug it won’t let me delete old ones I don’t need e42f8eb7-6a56-42d9-8f7a-ccd401739101
  7. Hogwarts legacy won’t install or start after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy won’t install or start after recent update: So my copy of Hogwarts legacy updated and now it won’t work, having uninstalled it it now won’t even re-install. The game disc is in excellent condition no scratches or anything and my internet...
  8. Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...: Today MSFS was starting as usual. However, it forced me today to download the mandatory update. I downloaded all 12 GB. When I tried to then run the game, after downloading the update, the...
  9. Xbox won't start after recent update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start after recent update.: I completed the recent system update however when I turn my console on I end up with a black screen. I get the green xbox one startup screen, and then it goes to a black screen. The "welcome"...
  10. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...: I searched the Xbox Forums and I wasn't able to find answer that has resolved my issue. But ever since my Xbox One downloaded and installed the latest update, none of my games whether it is disc...