Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games

Discus and support Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The most annoying is trying to type a message to a friend using the Xbox one messaging system, When I type a message it's very slow and if I do it at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Willsky, May 22, 2014.

1. Willsky
    Willsky Guest

Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games

The most annoying is trying to type a message to a friend using the Xbox one messaging system, When I type a message it's very slow and if I do it at my normal speed when I look up it's all over the place and spaces are in the wrong place, here's an example.
    "Dudea re youhav ing a problemse nding messas" thats what they look like.

My other issue is with finding games on Titanfall it seems it takes me a long time to find a game like 10 minutes or so while my friends say they don't experience this. When I download on my PC I get fast downloads, and decent uploads compared to my friends
    who aren't having trouble.

Is it all because I have the trial updates? If so how can I remove them.

:)

Willsky, May 22, 2014
  2. JustinFelder
    JustinFelder Guest
    Xbox One region...US/Canada the same?

I want to buy an Xbox One from a reputable retailer in Canada, but I'm in the US. Will there be any problems finding games or issues with my Live account?

JustinFelder, May 22, 2014
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Xbox friend request

Hi, recent friend and messaging services were recently down, with some continuing problems. Functionality is still being restored, so it will take time until everyone's problem is fixed.

medium bloke, May 22, 2014
  4. Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games

I've suffered the exact same messaging issue in the past. Thankfully there's an easy fix - simply do a hard reset. Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about your TF issue, as like your friends, I have had no issues. I will say that I don't think it's because of the preview update though, if that's what you're referring to (I believe this because I'm a part of the preview update
    program myself). That being said, if you'd like to opt out, you can re-download the registration app and do so from there.

Galactic Geek, May 22, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

I've suffered the exact same messaging issue in the past. Thankfully there's an easy fix - simply do a hard reset. ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about your TF issue, as like your friends, I have had no issues. I will say that I don't think it's because of the preview update though, if that's what you're referring to (I believe this because I'm a part of the preview update
    program myself). That being said, if you'd like to opt out, you can re-download the registration app and do so from there.
  6. BigDaddyHotGue-43433 Win User

Xbox One Loud Buzzing Noise

Same thing for me. I don't know about you... but I'm thrilled to find that I'm not the only one with this problem. Playing Titanfall (a LOT) and this issue is getting worse. Titanfall is known for lots of server issues (timouts, freezing mid game, packet
    loss, etc.) so I thought maybe it might be the game. But now that I research... it's nice to know it's not Titanfall and this happens on other games too. I suspect a hardware fault with my XB1 maybe. Might have to spend the hours with XB1 tech support to
    try and find out what the problem is. Sorry, I really wish I had a fix for you but sadly... I'm in the same boat.
  7. Thors Smeg Win User

Authorization to play GRFS ?

I know this is a month old thread, but I'm experiencing the same problem as the OP. Funny enough, my game is installed to the HDD. The game worked fine for a couple of days then started bringing up this message today, I only bought GRFS recently, the disc
    is fine no damage or marks whatsoever. The Xbox is in good condition and all other games run perfectly on it.

I've searched all over for this problem and the only place I could find is here. As the OP mentioned, Google is full of modding sites when searching for this specific problem. Nothing is listed on the support page on here either.
  8. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
  9. Los Lotus Win User

Xbox Freezing

Start Up and sending messages has been VERY slow for me recently, seems to be a something my friends are experiencing as well.

Quick operations in and out of apps (usually you tube) cause my xbox to freeze. This is a recent problem.
Thema:

1. Recent problems I'm experiencing with my Xbox One. Messaging and finding Titanfall games - Similar Threads - Recent problems I'm

2. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  3. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...
  4. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...
  5. Problem with Flight Simulator after most recent mandatory update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Flight Simulator after most recent mandatory update: Hello all. I am wondering if any of you are experiencing the same issue I have since I last updated the software a couple of days ago. When I launch FS, I get the following warning: "Your last...
  6. Recent update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent update problem: I just updated my Xbox one and now when I turn it on I only get a black screen and I can’t do anything. Please help. 632ec782-09e4-42a9-8518-3808f094b0e0
  7. Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates: Last week I had some kind of insider update on my Xbox One X and since then my connection to online games has been horrible. I’ve had packet loss north of 70% where normally I’d have none, and my...
  8. Recent problem with XBOX controller on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Recent problem with XBOX controller on PC: Hello, I have a XBOX One controller bought about two years ago with the wireless adapter. For the past few weeks, I have a problem with: the right joystick, the one we generally use for the...
  9. Yo I gots a problem with one of the most recent Minecraft snapshots

in XboX Insiders
    Yo I gots a problem with one of the most recent Minecraft snapshots: First of all, there’s a bug where ur won’t let me eat bread. All of the stent has also started appearing in computer gibberish and I have to decipher it to read it. It also won’t let me sneaky...
  10. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...