Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

Discus and support Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelenSti, Jul 3, 2020.

1. HelenSti
    HelenSti Guest

Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC [​IMG]

I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it started a completely new set of games and I was unable to continue with
    the old one (continuing with the Daily Challenges etc). When I click on xbox console companion it shows 2 different games under "Achievements". When I use my laptop I get the older game and can continue on with the Daily Challenges. I started playing in February
    and would like to continue with the same game rather than switch to the newer one. Is there any way that I can select the game above with the 67% as when I start Microsoft Suduko on the desktop it only goes to the one with the 0%. I have tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling but still get the same issue. I do not want to have to get the laptop out everytime I want to do a Daily Challenge! Does anyone know how to select the 67% game and perhaps remove the other one?

Many thanks.

:)

HelenSti, Jul 3, 2020
  2. HelenSti Win User

Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku)

I have the same issue with a duplicate on my desktop and I cannot connect back to the game with all the achievements. Sudoku seems to have been updated on the desktop and I cannot go back to the old and simpler game that I can still access on my laptop.
    It would be great to be able to continue playing on the desktop as I do not want to start again from scratch. Any ideas how I can access the game with the achievements listed, I can only access the one with no achievements and I cannot see a way to select
    the other game?
  3. JOEYBLOG Win User

Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku Version 1.7.10910.0 is the version I still have on my laptop & which I would like back on my desktop
  4. David Trujillo1 Win User

I am trying to sign in after changing my primary alias email.

i made the change recently a few days ago and on my desktop and i cannot access the xbox gamepass
  5. Cindy.Mikeworth Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

Login is working for me again with Sudoku. Woo-Hoo!

Lost all my 'offline' progress though. :(
  6. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
Thema:

1. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC - Similar Threads - Recent changes Microsoft

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  6. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  7. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07
  8. How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?: So I have 2 accounts and Account 1 has the usernae I want Account 2 to have. And I changed Account 1's username to something and when I try to change the username on Account 2 it says is available...
  9. Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...: As the title says. Wanted to change my username to "" and i did some looking up and found that it was not taken by another account, after I paid the fee I found that it still added the numbers...
  10. Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes): I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring. My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up to the top. Switched with the barely used &...