Recent achievements not showing up?

Discus and support Recent achievements not showing up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my recent achievements are showing on my profile except ones from months ago....please help 208b2d3f-1985-4f9c-b55d-ee933b8a77e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNSEENXJERZEYXX, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Recent achievements not showing up?

None of my recent achievements are showing on my profile except ones from months ago....please help

:)

UNSEENXJERZEYXX, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Make sure you are using the right account where you have acquired the achievements. Try to check if the achievements show on the console:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Game activity > All achievements.

Select the game in which you unlocked the achievement, and then view the unlocked achievements list.

Then, try to check if the achievements also show on your PC:

Sign in at Xbox.com.

Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

If all the above does not work, you may need to contact Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. delrossik12 Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
    They’re missing everywhere. Xbox console, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website.
  4. mattwoodwardle Win User

Yeah few of mine been missing awhile no, is there a way to ever get it back
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Then try to wait a few days, since is not only on the console is a bug/glitch on xbox live achievement system.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
Thema:

1. Recent achievements not showing up? - Similar Threads - Recent achievements showing

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X: So, as I'm popping achievements, I am finding that my "Recent Achievements" list is showing achievements that were about 50-60 achievements ago. Now, I am actually popping the achievements. They...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...