Receiving phantom notifications from club

Discus and support Receiving phantom notifications from club in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had this issue for months. Spoken to an Xbox Live ambassador who promised he would help me get it solved but directed me to this subreddit. A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DatboyKilljoy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Receiving phantom notifications from club

I've had this issue for months. Spoken to an Xbox Live ambassador who promised he would help me get it solved but directed me to this subreddit. A moderator on here replied to me but never answered me back. I am desperately trying yet again to get some answers.

I used to be an admin for the SoT community club. We would get hundreds of invitation requests every day. I was eventually removed from my position due to a disagreement, but I continued to receive these notifications. Viewing them directs me to the club's first page. I tried to leave the club and as you can see, I'm no longer in it but still receiving these notifications.

They never stop. I get them every day. I've done everything that has been suggested to me, I even delete my profile off my console and downloaded it again to no avail. I've hard-reset my Xbox numerous times. I'd really like to know how I can fix this, or how I can go about getting it resolved because I am fairly certain this is an issue on XL's side that they need to resolve.

http://imgur.com/a/xHTZI3S

submitted by /u/DatboyKilljoy
    [link] [comments]

/u/DatboyKilljoy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

did I get suspended from Xbox club?

To check if you've been suspended from an Xbox Club, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your device.
    Navigate to the "Clubs" tab.
    Find the club you're a member of and want to check your status in.
    Look for any notifications or messages indicating a suspension.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

How to join Clubs in Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

Hi Tecnoguck, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

1-Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select People > Clubs > Discover Clubs > Browse All Clubs to see the clubs you belong to or to browse featured clubs. You can also search for them by selecting Find a club. Or, from the home screen, select the Friends & Community Updates icon, and then select Clubs on Xbox > Find a Club to browse or search for a public club.

2-Choose a club.

3-Under Welcome, select Request to Join. A notification will be sent to the club owner and administrators. Once a club accepts your request, you will become a member and the club will appear in the Contacts area of ​​the guide.

To view club invitations, select Clubs on Xbox (see step 1). When you receive invitations from a club, they will appear under Your club invitations. Select Accept invitation on the club you want to join.

Fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/join-club

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

King regards, Oskayra.
  4. Deadmeister Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

Phantom Dust 2, Battlefield 4, Shenmue 3, Halo 5, Rainbow Six Patriots, Class 4, Midnight Club 5 and Dead Rising 3.
  5. oelikoelie Win User

clubs

yes: On the Xbox one itself. It says im not a member of any club.. I also cant find them by manuel search. If i go to notifications and open a reaction from someone on a shared post of mine, i can go to the clubs from there. But that is the only way
    to acces them atm.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Backward Compatibility -- Known Experience Concerns

The Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds: (2/23/2017) Users will receive a prompt to download a game update for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds on Xbox One, but will not be able to accept it issue has been resolved and is now removed from the sticky.

Updated 2/27/17
Thema:

Receiving phantom notifications from club

1. Receiving phantom notifications from club - Similar Threads - Receiving phantom notifications

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]