Received this message from xbox live enforcement team

Discus and support Received this message from xbox live enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Screenshot 1/20/2017, 11:25:04 PM Activity Detail :- A screenshot created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APZ Verdon Fury, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Received this message from xbox live enforcement team

Screenshot

1/20/2017, 11:25:04 PM

Activity Detail :- A screenshot created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical
    events, extreme violence, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. For more information, visit: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe. Content removal impact: The offending screenshot was removed.
    Temporary suspension impact: The offending screenshot was removed. For the duration of the suspension, this account cannot upload Game DVR video or screenshot content on Xbox One and Xbox on Windows.

When I go to enforcement page i cannot file a case review. How long do i have to wait until i'm allowed to upload game clips and screenshots to xbox live?

:)

APZ Verdon Fury, Jan 22, 2017
  2. I'm getting treats on xbox

As suggested contact your local authorities and the Xbox enforcement team also keep any messages you have received from the persons you keep getting these threats from and block them on Xbox Live.

LiveSpartan235, Jan 22, 2017
  3. ISirProdigy007, Jan 22, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

It should list the date and time when the ban is lifted. If it does not, then the ban has already lifted and you should be able to upload screenshots again.

LINK

bowski477, Jan 22, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

It should list the date and time when the ban is lifted. If it does not, then the ban has already lifted and you should be able to upload screenshots again.

LINK
  6. LiveSpartan235 Win User

I'm getting treats on xbox

As suggested contact your local authorities and the Xbox enforcement team also keep any messages you have received from the persons you keep getting these threats from and block them on Xbox Live.
  7. ChaqeronVaporon Win User

I got banned for doing nothing

Check your email in case you received a message from the enforcement team
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account ban?

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

How am I notified of my suspension?
    When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an email is also sent to
    the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received enforcement action
    and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended from the service.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-4
  9. Sean2383 Win User

TO ENFORCEMENT:

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having such an issue. I'm afraid The enforcement team don't read these forums.

Please keep any voice messages you've received.

But on your console, file a complaint against the player (the way to intact the enforcement team),

Then block communications and avoid the player via a report.

Do not respond to messages already received as this will un-block communications.

All player reports are investigated by the enforcement team

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

P.s in future please refrain from naming players on the forums
Thema:

1. Received this message from xbox live enforcement team - Similar Threads - Received message live

2. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  3. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. Xbox Mastercard bug message received today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard bug message received today: I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation. Quoting the message from my Xbox app: Xbox 10:27 AM Thank you for being an Xbox Insider. Due to a bug, the Xbox...
  6. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  7. Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP: When I first receive a message it does not populate on the XBOX APP, only on the console. When I answer the initial message only on the console it then populates on the app and allows me to chat...
  8. I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...: How do I redeem my reward? ab7284bb-4db3-4c60-8061-c94a709502df
  9. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...
  10. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...