Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

Discus and support Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a ban until October 2nd, however, when I check my account, I have a perfect record, with no issues reported. Also, when I try to do a case... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jasonlee501, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Jasonlee501
    Jasonlee501 Guest

I received a ban until October 2nd, however, when I check my account, I have a perfect record, with no issues reported. Also, when I try to do a case review, there is no "orange hammer" displayed either. PLEASE HELP!

:)

Jasonlee501, Sep 19, 2018
  2. B14CK
    B14CK Guest
    Unwarranted Enforcement action

Hi,

I just received a communications ban for 24 hours, I sent a message to someone who was trash talking my teammate after a game and he reported both of us. I have never been reported for anything, at least if that's what "perfect record" means I haven't ever
    been reported. I don't believe the message I sent warranted a ban but I can't dispute it because the ban is for 24 hours. it's a mild inconvenience that I can't use communications but I have a serious problem with having a ban on my account for something that
    wasn't deserved.

B14CK, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Communication Ban?

I received a email saying that I received a ban of some kind but when I go to look at what kind of ban was it and how long it last, it doesn't show anything. All it says is " congratulations you have a perfect record" can someone
    point me in the right direction?

Doc Holliday365, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hello Jasonlee501

For any Enforcement actions you must visit
    www.enforcement.xbox.com
    to see if your account qualifies for a Case review.

{{XBF Erick}}

XBF Erick C, Sep 19, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Jasonlee501,

The
    enforcement teams
    website refreshes every 24 hours so keep an eye on the account on the website and let us know if no change happens

XBF Nestor S, Sep 19, 2018
  6. Jasonlee501
    Jasonlee501 Guest
    Yes, this has been since yesterday, and no emails notifying of any violations or issues either.

7. Jasonlee501
    Jasonlee501 Guest
    I did this and there isn't an "orange hammer" on my account, so I can't start any case review. It still says perfect record, so nothing to report/review.

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Jasonlee501 the next step in diagnosing the problem would be requesting a callback from

Xbox support
    to further troubleshoot the issue

XBF Nestor S, Sep 19, 2018
  9. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If you didn't receive a notification of enforcement action and the enforcement site shows you have a perfect record, where is it showing that your account is suspended until October 2nd?

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: