Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

Discus and support Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Received the following email, for an 7 days to Die video I upload on "How to fail on mining" I would like to have the video reviewed as there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xThunderStenchx, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

Received the following email, for an 7 days to Die video I upload on "How to fail on mining"

I would like to have the video reviewed as there is nothing in the video that corresponds to the "Activity detail" below in the email I received.

I am at a loss as this impacts my Preview status, my Ambassador status and all my purchased digital content. As a member of these group's I fully understood the TOS and would never do anything to jeopardize my standing nor would I ever do anything to lose
    my digital content. So I am at a loss here as to why this video was "enforced".

Please advise.

[table][tr][td]Activity Name[/td][td]Activity Date[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Game DVR [/td][td]‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016‎ ‎12‎:‎23‎:‎37‎ ‎AM (Month/Day/Year Time)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Activity Detail :- A Game DVR or Upload clip created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, extreme violence, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. For more information, visit: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe. Content removal impact: The offending clip was removed. Temporary suspension impact: The offending clip was removed. For the duration of the suspension, this account cannot upload Kinect content and Game DVR video or screenshot content on Xbox One and Xbox on Windows. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges. [/td][/tr][/table]

:)

xThunderStenchx, Oct 20, 2016
  2. jetS0
    jetS0 Guest
    Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message

Hello, I received a message from Xbox Live enforcement today and was wondering what exactly this message means. The message is as follows:

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until mm/did/yyyy

If anyone can let me know what exactly this means. I’m mostly confused about the permanent suspension to a certain day. Also if there is anyway to fix this/get ahold of the enforcement team.

Thank you so much.

jetS0, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It means someone on that account sent a message, said something over Live, etc. That violated the code of conduct.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Information about what happens during temporary and permanent suspensions are included in all enforcement messages by default. If the date at the end of the message is not 12/31/9999 then it's a temporary suspension and you can ignore the part about permanent
    suspension impact.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

It means someone on that account sent a message, said something over Live, etc. That violated the code of conduct.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Information about what happens during temporary and permanent suspensions are included in all enforcement messages by default. If the date at the end of the message is not 12/31/9999 then it's a temporary suspension and you can ignore the part about permanent
    suspension impact.
  7. TheNastyBstrd27 Win User

Xbox live enforcement no proof needed

Yep it's garbage. Got a comm ban last night after receiving unsolicited hate mail multiple times for bodying a group that kept going rogue. The enforcement is trash.
  8. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I recieved a 2 day suspension. It says looking for group. I am positive I haven't done anything wrong. How can a suspension happen without any evidence?

Enforcement actions aren't always by interactions I.e .messages,it is also online conduct.

I understand where you are coming from.

you would of received a message to the corresponding account about the suspension and again, if you follow the website to enforcement history it will provide you the reason in which you received a suspension.

Did you go to the website and view your enforcement history??

Enforcement history

You will need to scroll down to where it states sign in to view your suspension history. Your answer will be provided to you on why you were suspended.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

If someone receives enforcement action due to a report you filed then very rarely you might get a thank you message from the enforcement team.

It wont give specifics,it'll just say thanks for making xbox live a better place.

Like I said,these are rare so the majority of the time once you report someone that's it,you won't know the result of that report.
Thema:

1. Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why - Similar Threads - Received enforcement last

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  10. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...