Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server....

Discus and support Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am unable to download my Microsoft solitaire collection from the server. Why? 89a0a97a-0ccf-411b-b83d-9bf55601f705 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hob Goblin, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Hob Goblin
    Hob Goblin Guest

Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server....

Am unable to download my Microsoft solitaire collection from the server. Why?

:)

Hob Goblin, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Romapad Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V7-582PG.

My problem is that I somehow or other deleted Microsoft Solitaire Collection and now I'm not able to reinstall it agian from windows store. It says that there is some server problem. Is there any solution, how to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    Probably, download install file somewhere?

Thanks!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server. Been happening for 3 days. Help!

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this HOB

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Is this happening on Windows or phone?
    If it's on Windows, are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    If it's on phone, are you using android or iOS
    May I know if you have any VPN service or similar installed in your device?
    Also, please attach an screenshot of the issue

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server. Been happening for 3 days. Help!

Hi, Hon can you try connecting your iPad pro to a different wifi network?
    Or share temporarily personal hotspot with your iPhone/phone

And please double check the thing with VPN if you have this service running in your iPad
  5. Hob Goblin Win User

Notice says the download from the server couldn't be completed.
  6. Roman Friar Win User

Not able to connect to internet

Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.
Thema:

1. Received a notice: unable to download (Microsoft solitaire collection) from the server.... - Similar Threads - Received notice unable

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]