Reboot your system but unplug everything from it

Discus and support Reboot your system but unplug everything from it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really that's an answer this idiot gave me earlier. I explained the issues I'm having: chat not working, disconnects from live, multiplayer not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nnick87, Jan 10, 2015.

1. nnick87
    nnick87 Guest

Really that's an answer this idiot gave me earlier. I explained the issues I'm having: chat not working, disconnects from live, multiplayer not working, and so on. After I told this guy I have to reboot everyday, he tells me to reboot and unplug everything.
    I explained I do this all the time it's not on my end. Well, you never said that you unplugged everything from it. Try that and reboot your system again. Oh that's not it. Ok well contact your ISP and tell them to open these ports on your router. But I've
    never encountered this problem. Oh well Xbox is a different system so do this and I'll be here to help you if you need it. RIDICULOUS. Are you really that stupid that you can't admit your service is having issues.

:)

nnick87, Jan 10, 2015
  2. osufan419
    osufan419 Guest
    Xbox One will not power on after initially working and my experience so far trying to contact Microsoft to fix it.

I noticed it happens after a update unplug everything from the back of the xbox then unplug your power supply from the wall wait till the power supply goes blank then plug back in turn xbox on the reboot your system

osufan419, Jan 10, 2015
  3. Xbox One Disc Reading Error 0x21

Hard reset your console. Then unplug it from wall outlet.

Now unplug your home modem for 1 minute, plug back in once connected to the intefnet reboot your system. Should fix for awhile.

Listed mia 510, Jan 10, 2015
  4. Reboot your system but unplug everything from it

Hello,

Sorry that you had a bad experience with support before and that you're having these issues. Powercycling fixes a lot of common issues with the Xbox One.

But to see if the problem is on your end or Xbox could you please fill this in as accurately as possible ?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

FearedNightmare, Jan 11, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Hello,

Sorry that you had a bad experience with support before and that you're having these issues. Powercycling fixes a lot of common issues with the Xbox One.

But to see if the problem is on your end or Xbox could you please fill this in as accurately as possible ?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):
  6. osufan419 Win User

Xbox One will not power on after initially working and my experience so far trying to contact Microsoft to fix it.

I noticed it happens after a update unplug everything from the back of the xbox then unplug your power supply from the wall wait till the power supply goes blank then plug back in turn xbox on the reboot your system
  7. ShadowChaser36 Win User

TV App fails to respond in time

Try rebooting the system by turning everything off, unplugging the power supply from the Xbox, waiting about 10 seconds and plug it back in and start everything back up. That's what I had to do and it's been working flawless ever since.
  8. Mazter Legend Win User

Can not Connect to Xbox Live

Also try unplugging your router from your wall for about 1min then reboot it back up clear system catch and test the connection
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Xbox One Disc Reading Error 0x21

Hard reset your console. Then unplug it from wall outlet.

Now unplug your home modem for 1 minute, plug back in once connected to the intefnet reboot your system. Should fix for awhile.
Thema:

1. Reboot your system but unplug everything from it - Similar Threads - Reboot system unplug

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?: Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row). And now im wondering what’s causing that...
  4. Disabled startup programs are starting upon reboot

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabled startup programs are starting upon reboot: I disabled everything necessary for a quick and smooth startup on my windows 11 laptop which I use for gaming. But several programs are starting up when I boot my machine. For example: Steam...
  5. Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay: So I got the Xbox series X this week and am using it with a pioneer 4k Xumo tv. Playing in 4k since 1440P didn't appear as an option on the console settings. Was playing fortnight and about 20...
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...: Hi, my pc had a blue screen while playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix+. It's the first time it has happened while playing that game, and I did longer versions on the past with more apps...
  7. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  8. About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...: Just I needs information about that 1f88654e-f9a3-47f3-9e82-32b91f1ad2af
  9. System Update via USB - Nothing happens after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update via USB - Nothing happens after reboot: I tried doing system update on my xbox 360 via USB but after following the instructions, I plugged it on my xbox, but when it restarted, it didn't automatically update it. No confirmation, nothing...
  10. Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.: After one of the recent updates where i was opted into pretty much start over as if i just bought a new xbox. My xbox live account is gone and only my sons account comes up with the email i used....