Realms sub not showing on pc but it is on xbox

Discus and support Realms sub not showing on pc but it is on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a realms sub. Now I need to transfer a world on my pc to my xbox so I bought realms. On my xbox it shows that I have realms but on pc it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hotdogman 59fc, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Realms sub not showing on pc but it is on xbox

I bought a realms sub. Now I need to transfer a world on my pc to my xbox so I bought realms. On my xbox it shows that I have realms but on pc it's asking me to buy it again? Anyone else experiencing this or know a fix?

:)

Hotdogman 59fc, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Hotdogman I'd love to help.

Sorry to hear about that, however, have you tried signing out and signing in again on the Minecraft launcher perhaps? If yes, try to reinstall the Minecraft launcher again from your Xbox app, let me know.
  3. Elmo DFZ Win User

I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

This is also happening to me on PC. Anyway to help?
    Same here, simply can't buy a realms sub on PC. Doesn't even show me the price per month, it's blank. Yet I can get a free trial of java realms on the actual website.

PS5 can't purchase realms from the store either! Something is broken and no one at Mojang/Minecraft is doing anything to address it.
  4. robertodominguez5 Win User

i have paid my realm on minecraft but i cant use it, it shows like i havent pay it

i even format my pc, and still giving the same error, it asks for renew sub, last month i had to paid 2 times to get 1 realm...
  5. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Realms

6. APRICOT174 Win User

Minecraft realms plus subscription: no option to cancel subcription.

I had another look at the minecraft.net website, again it says that the realm is active, yet shows no option to cancel it. It does show that I had a previous realm from years ago on java edition, so it's likely an issue with the realm I'm currently trying to cancel itself.

I haven't recieved any emails about the realm being renewed from microsoft.

I realised just recently I actually have been attempting to do this all from a different pc from which I purchased the realm on, only to check that device and find that there was still no option to cancel the realm from.
Thema:

1. Realms sub not showing on pc but it is on xbox - Similar Threads - Realms sub showing

2. I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...: All it says is "Realm Code: F6z6atufqyo Dimension Lifesteal SkyGen! Out now! private plots Fully autoNice admins Join today and have fun! " so im not sure why i got banned and i cant appeal it for...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  4. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  5. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  6. How to make a realm on nintendo switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make a realm on nintendo switch?: Hi, I tried to make a realm but I cant because of the way my account, but im on switch and dont know how to change the account. 10e69c14-1972-4561-93e8-da1c7f6c0926
  7. How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it?: Hi! This is kind of an odd question but is there a way to cancel a realm without being the owner? My ex boyfriend and I made a realm together several months ago and we put it on my card, but now I...
  8. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  9. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  10. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...