REALLY xbox worst customer service

Discus and support REALLY xbox worst customer service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox is the worst customer services i called the 1800 number cause my step son used my credit card unathurized and the 1800 number hangs up on me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 7, 2018.

1. REALLY xbox worst customer service

Xbox is the worst customer services i called the 1800 number cause my step son used my credit card unathurized and the 1800 number hangs up on me and now im waiting on a chat server for an agent so dumb very very unhappy customer

:)

xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 7, 2018
  2. koolkaz55
    koolkaz55 Guest
    Worst Customer Service...

I'm on the phone with them right now, they sent me a messed up Xbox with a disk failure. The rep cannot understand my email or gamertag, heck she can't even tell that the new serial number of the Xbox is already there.

koolkaz55, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Worst Customer Service...

IN35630,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with customer support but not sure if you were looking for assistance or just venting about your experience. If you would like to leave feedback about your experience it would be better suited for the Xbox
    LIVE Wishlist/Feedback
    forums. If you would like the folks on the forums to assist, please let us know the details of your issue and what you have done thus far to try and troubleshoot the issue and we will do what we can to assist. Thank you,

eG x Thee Elf, Sep 7, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

I'm sorry this occurred, but you will need to work with the system. The chat system does work rather well, and they can help you with this situation. If you're in the United States or Canada, the toll-free number does keep long hours during the day,
    so you should try again and see if you get a better connection.

While this may sound like hindsight, what measures have you instituted on your account to protect it against unauthorized purchases?

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  5. Well considering how much i have spent on xbox and the two concoles in my house they need not to hang up on me when i call the hotline way to lose customers that way. And two if your not an agent your comments are usless to me

6. And on top of that what if someone doesnt have a computer they are {Mod Removed - Profanity} out of any kind of customer services?????????????? Cause the damn phone lines aint even on..............

7. I will deff tell u i dont promote or will not give any kind of gd feed back about xbox or its services and will not recomend xbox to anyone

8. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

I understand your frustration, but the information being provided is correct. The website method works on both a smartphone and on Xbox consoles themselves, through their web browsers (Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 and Edge on Xbox One).

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  9. Randy your a nice class act . But not everyone like me has a computer or a smart phone. I still have a lan line in my house..

10. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    Is this Xbox console in your home, or is it with your stepson in another home? If it is in your home, you can use the internet browser included in its system.

Do you yourself have a Microsoft account that your stepson used, or did they just use your credit card?

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  11. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Hey Night! Sorry about the unfortunate events that have occurred our team does its best to keep communication as best as possible. Our ambassadors are not agents but they do help various amount of people who are having some issues and take the time out of
    their day to be volunteers. Our team works on
    chat on forums and through our phone support
    to help our customer as best as we can because most of us ARE customers and believe everyone should have a fair shake. Here's a new way to request a refund online and a way to prevent this from happening as well.
    Happy gaming!

Request a refund

Prevent unauthorized charges

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: