Really weird connection problem.

Discus and support Really weird connection problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have three xbox 360s in our home. 2 are connecting without trouble. The third was too but is now doing all sorts of strange things. Sometimes,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Varafein, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Varafein
    Varafein Guest

We have three xbox 360s in our home. 2 are connecting without trouble. The third was too but is now doing all sorts of strange things. Sometimes, when testing xbox live connection, it shows it's able to connect with Live. When you back out of that to
    the Dashboard, you can see that it's connected to Live. But when you try to login a profile, it won't do it. Other times it won't be able to connect to Live through the test. And it gives various error codes. The most frequent one is about an ICMP problem.
    Other times it will say some Live content is unavailable, when in fact it's all unavailable. Nothing about our hardware has changed. Our other 2 360s are having no problems. I updated the firmware on the router (D-Link DIR-655) in an effort to fix the problem,
    but still having the same issues. I even plugged in my old 360 wireless N network adapter into the problem console. Didn't fix it. I've been reading for hours, looking up online help both on and off of xbox.com, and nothing has resolved this. Please help.

:)

Varafein, Jul 24, 2014
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Really weird connection problem?

Hey Larsmorontti and anyone else experiencing an issue! Will you each create your own thread in this forum detailing your experience? The original issue in this thread is related to a service outage which is now resolved so making a new post would be ideal
    as it will be easier for us to help you out individually! You can make a new post by following the link here:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    Thank you all in advance! Really weird connection problem. :)

Miss Kleo, Jul 24, 2014
  3. Larsmorontti
    Larsmorontti Guest

Didin't work for me. Still says on my friends friendlist that I'm playing ME3. Tried everything several times, even other profiles and nothing works. Tomorrow I'm to back to PS3 only, not going to buy new Xbox for something they messed up when live went
    down....

Larsmorontti, Jul 24, 2014
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey Larsmorontti and anyone else experiencing an issue! Will you each create your own thread in this forum detailing your experience? The original issue in this thread is related to a service outage which is now resolved so making a new post would be ideal
    as it will be easier for us to help you out individually! You can make a new post by following the link here:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    Thank you all in advance! :)
  5. Larsmorontti Win User

Didin't work for me. Still says on my friends friendlist that I'm playing ME3. Tried everything several times, even other profiles and nothing works. Tomorrow I'm to back to PS3 only, not going to buy new Xbox for something they messed up when live went
    down....
  6. Dragonlady NL Win User

mine will not connect either, try calling them Larsmorontti. I going to do that soon also. Looks like we are the unlucky few that can't connect to Live
  7. Dragonlady NL Win User

Still nothing, any suggestion?
  8. Dragonlady NL Win User

i still can't connect with Xbox Live. I tryed everthing the xbox have connection with the internet.
Thema:

1. Really weird connection problem. - Similar Threads - Really weird connection

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...