Really weird connection problem :D

Discus and support Really weird connection problem :D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when i try to connect with my xbox360 error message 80151904 is shown. i try every recomended solution on support page but nothing works :D weirder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TEKKTEKK, Oct 3, 2016.

1. TEKKTEKK
    TEKKTEKK Guest

Hi when i try to connect with my xbox360 error message 80151904 is shown. i try every recomended solution on support page but nothing works Really weird connection problem :D :D weirder part is that when i set my network settings to automatic my xbox360 is trying connect to 169.254.148.78
    ip adress which is private ip adress and when i try search it with google i found that this ip adress belongs to USC Institute for Creative Technologies in CA Really weird connection problem :D :D i write them an e-mail and they assuring me that there is no problem on there side. When
    i try set my ip adress and dns server manualy it connect to xbox live but only for few minutes so i can download games with gold but when i try run a game the connection drops in second so i cant play multiplayer in any game. i really dont know what to do
    with it. it is really anoying Really weird connection problem :D :D

:)

TEKKTEKK, Oct 3, 2016
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Really weird connection problem?

Hey Larsmorontti and anyone else experiencing an issue! Will you each create your own thread in this forum detailing your experience? The original issue in this thread is related to a service outage which is now resolved so making a new post would be ideal
    as it will be easier for us to help you out individually! You can make a new post by following the link here:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    Thank you all in advance! Really weird connection problem :D :)

Miss Kleo, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Larsmorontti
    Larsmorontti Guest

Didin't work for me. Still says on my friends friendlist that I'm playing ME3. Tried everything several times, even other profiles and nothing works. Tomorrow I'm to back to PS3 only, not going to buy new Xbox for something they messed up when live went
    down....

Larsmorontti, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Really weird connection problem :D

Stupid question,but have you checked your internet speeds? I know its a pain, but they can cause such issues. Also, have you hardwired your console to the modem? That was my problem, it wouldnt keeep a strong enough signal on just the wireless connection.

giant grummer, Oct 3, 2016
  5. TEKKTEKK
    TEKKTEKK Guest
    ive done test and its 64 Mbps download speed and 31 Mbps uplaod speed and im using wired connection Really weird connection problem :D :D

TEKKTEKK, Oct 3, 2016
  6. TEKKTEKK
    TEKKTEKK Guest
    so i contact my ISP and they change their technology or something Really weird connection problem :D :D so they must give me a new public ip adress and every time i must type this ip adress manualy when i need to connect to xbox live and i must paying my ISP more money for that service Really weird connection problem :D :D

TEKKTEKK, Oct 5, 2016
  7. taidara
    taidara Guest
    The 169.254.xxx.xxx/16 range of an IP address is known as a link-local address which an IP speaking device assign to itself when it can't (for some reason) obtain an IP address from a DHCP server (either on same subnet, or as relay (helper)).

[quote user="TEKKTEKK"]so i contact my ISP and they change their technology or something Really weird connection problem :D :D so they must give me a new public ip adress and every time i must type this ip adress manualy when i need to connect to xbox live and i must paying my ISP more money
    for that service Really weird connection problem :D :D[/quote]I've never heard of that before (at least not for the last 15 years).

What is the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

What type of service do you use (connectivity to the Internet)?

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  8. TEKKTEKK Win User

ive done test and its 64 Mbps download speed and 31 Mbps uplaod speed and im using wired connection :D
  9. giant grummer Win User

Stupid question,but have you checked your internet speeds? I know its a pain, but they can cause such issues. Also, have you hardwired your console to the modem? That was my problem, it wouldnt keeep a strong enough signal on just the wireless connection.
  10. TEKKTEKK Win User

so i contact my ISP and they change their technology or something :D so they must give me a new public ip adress and every time i must type this ip adress manualy when i need to connect to xbox live and i must paying my ISP more money for that service :D
  11. taidara Win User

The 169.254.xxx.xxx/16 range of an IP address is known as a link-local address which an IP speaking device assign to itself when it can't (for some reason) obtain an IP address from a DHCP server (either on same subnet, or as relay (helper)).

[quote user="TEKKTEKK"]so i contact my ISP and they change their technology or something :D so they must give me a new public ip adress and every time i must type this ip adress manualy when i need to connect to xbox live and i must paying my ISP more money
    for that service :D[/quote]I've never heard of that before (at least not for the last 15 years).

What is the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

What type of service do you use (connectivity to the Internet)?
  12. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey Larsmorontti and anyone else experiencing an issue! Will you each create your own thread in this forum detailing your experience? The original issue in this thread is related to a service outage which is now resolved so making a new post would be ideal
    as it will be easier for us to help you out individually! You can make a new post by following the link here:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    Thank you all in advance! :)
Thema:

1. Really weird connection problem :D - Similar Threads - Really weird connection

2. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  3. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  4. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  5. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  8. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...
  9. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...