really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

Discus and support really? titanfalls going to save the x1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; titanfall (XOne) Electronic Arts, Shooter 3 weeks till launch 319,555 pre order copies in the USA if that's correct than nice figure Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. really? titanfalls going to save the x1?


    titanfall (XOne)

    Electronic Arts, Shooter

    3 weeks till launch 319,555 pre order copies in the USA if that's correct than nice figure
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #31
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    *Edit* ... my posts are coming out very weird, whats going on? lol
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 25, 2014
    #32
  3. Browny is that all for USA preorders, it seems a bit low surely it's more than that
     
    jamie the gun, Feb 25, 2014
    #33
  4. really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    dated 15 feb and yes just USA
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #34
  5. MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #35
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    @Wild how is the xbox struggeling now i dont see that it is
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 25, 2014
    #36
  7. I would like to know how its struggling considering its sell really well.

    consoles been out 3 months
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #37
  8. really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    sold out at gamestop already
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #38
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    @Wild how about this then respawn have come out and denied titanfall will be 720p seeing as it run nice and smooth on 792p but they wont deny or say about it being 1080p
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 26, 2014
    #39
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    told u didnt i wild wouldnt give us FACTS he dont know the word means
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. RippenHarra Win User

    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    Everything got blown out of proportion at E3 and its cool to hate on MS , even when it's good news ist spun into bad news.
  12. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    The multiplatform games are better in your opinion, not mine, so my concerns there are moot.
  13. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    I grow tired of asking this- How is it a flop? Owned by millions, fantastic sales records... blah, blah, blah. Have we entered into a generation where one console (That is cheaper and to the public's eye more powerful) selling extremely well means that the
    other is flopping? BS. Absolute BS. The drop in price is not that massive, it's more to tie in with the US, and Titanfall- is being pushed out. They want everything to be painted Titanfall this whole coming month, and I can understand why. Twitch just in time
    for Titanfall? Bundle with Titanfall? It's all about Titanfall.

    Does that mean Xbox One is riding entirely on the success of Titanfall? No, just like PS4 isn't riding on the success of Infamous. This is the first wave people. We had the launch titles, now we have the first wave. Gears of War alone was a third or fourth
    wave game. I would argue that was the game that put the Xbox 360 way out in front right when Sony released PS3. There are soooo many games in Xbox One's immediate future, I can't think of them all. Titanfall is a first wave game, and it's going to set us in
    motion.
  14. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    Yes but he was part of MS before they launched the xbox why would he let them launch the xbox just to lose all the money also TR looked very good on my xbox one so i was happy and @slayin what game was that
  15. Upinya Slayin Win User

    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

    @N7

    and Sony just laid off people at SSM and canceled the game they were working on as well
Thema:

really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

Loading...
  1. really? titanfalls going to save the x1? - Similar Threads - really titanfalls going

  2. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  3. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  4. Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will...
  5. Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.

    in XboX Insiders
    Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.: Noting that a more accurate flair would have been: app issue. I'm not sure if anyone cares or if this is the right place to share, but the beta in the xbox app doesn't even have an option to...
  6. I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help

    in XboX Insiders
    I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were...
  7. How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:: Hello, In August of 2021 I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. Now in June of 2025 I am trying to log into that account so that I can Install Minecraft. The only issue is I do not...
  8. Xbox and PC is it really cross platform compatible if the system says it’s there but you...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and PC is it really cross platform compatible if the system says it’s there but you...: Xbox recently had a “buy 1 game play it anywhere” but I’ve been looking on my computer in the app and it doesn’t even say I own it. Is it false advertising or am I not following the process...
  9. How do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...: I watched the entire first season and didn't have that descriptive **** but the second season every episode has an audio description and I need to turn it off so I can actually enjoy it...
  10. Xbox aspect ratio not really

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox aspect ratio not really: I don’t know how you guys haven’t thought that a lot of Xbox players severely need an option to change aspect ratio to tv. It’s sad I love Xbox but you guys can’t fix that one problem . Not every...