Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller

Discus and support Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an really odd issue with my elite controller, It was working fine an hour ago now it's double and trible inputting my analog and d pad movements... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LAAAAAAAAAGGG, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller

I have an really odd issue with my elite controller, It was working fine an hour ago now it's double and trible inputting my analog and d pad movements and also my A X Y buttons don't work only B but when I double click the sync button at the top of the
    controller and disable the paddles everything works fine but obviously I can no longer use the paddles. I was told to hard reset delete and download me account again then try it that never worked then I was told to restore my elite controller to default that
    never worked then I was told it needs replaced and since I bought mines second hand and it's been refurbished mines isn't under warranty so I need to buy a new one. It baffles me that I was basically told to turn it off and back on to see if it works by support
    and the fact I've not found anything online about the issue is really worrying has anybody got any idea's on how I can fix my issue without buying a brand new controller? Thank you.

:)

LAAAAAAAAAGGG, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Really odd eilte controller issue

I have an really odd issue with my elite controller, It was working fine an hour ago now it's double and trible inputting my analog and d pad movements and also my A X Y buttons don't work only B but when I double click the sync button at the top of the
    controller and disable the paddles everything works fine but obviously I can no longer use the paddles. I was told to hard reset delete and download me account again then try it that never worked then I was told to restore my elite controller to default that
    never worked then I was told it needs replaced and since I bought mines second hand and it's been refurbished mines isn't under warranty so I need to buy a new one. It baffles me that I was basically told to turn it off and back on to see if it works by support
    and the fact I've not found anything online about the issue is really worrying has anybody got any idea's on how I can fix my issue without buying a brand new controller? Thank you.

LAAAAAAAAAGGG, Feb 8, 2018
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Elite Controller is the best addition to this gen

I had issues with 2 of my S controllers. The one that came with my xbox one S the right bumper was odd after a while. Like a sticking click. I bought a brand new one and it had the exact same issue out of the box. Yet my Day One Controller with my original xbox one is still fine to this day.

But my Elite is just fantastic

DanRyder87, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Ingamosch Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

there is something called margin in german :
    kulanz

and the warranty is ONE Year not 90 days !

so we talk a half year not more .

and ms knows about the problems
    with the Eilte Controllers , the rubber go off , the sticks bigin to drift ...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

XBox Series S Controller

That's really odd.
    What about using a different USB cable? In case it's the one causing the issue?

And did you check if your controller needs a firmware update? (If possible use a different PC or Xbox to this purpose)
  6. STALKER2k Win User

Return of a bug/glitch...

Symbols in clan tags and titles will get you suspended.any one one has seen one need to contact @beachheadstudio. Via-twitter there then ones in charge of Eilte
  7. Radical Genesis Win User

Really odd issues with my Xbox One S

Oddly, like magic, the problem fixed itself after I made this post, never mind, case closed.
  8. hfire76 Win User

Odd controller/xbox issue

Hello DeadlyAssassin2, I know I am coming into this a few days down the road but I would like to try and suggest something that I have not seen brought up so far. Within your Toshiba TV you should have a feature called DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control.
    Go into the TV's system menu and turn this off and then test your Xbox. I suggest this as I use to be tech support for Toshiba and this is an issue we had heard of. I checked to see if the TV had any FW updates currently available and it does not at this time.
    When the company pulled tech support out of the U.S. they still had not resolved the DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control interference issue. I cannot guarantee this is the exact issue as that was primarily for infrared remote devices, but it is worth testing.
Thema:

Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller

1. Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller - Similar Threads - Really odd issue

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...