Really. Cmon now.

Discus and support Really. Cmon now. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say.. e6e73daa-c1b0-4e1d-be0a-c20f6190a9ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SyvariusOG, Dec 5, 2014.

1. SyvariusOG
    SyvariusOG Guest

Really. Cmon now.

Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say..

:)

SyvariusOG, Dec 5, 2014
  2. cmon xbox, really?

i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont even get a hint. most of the time the error codes arent even archived. 0x800710DA not allowing me to join
    or create a party.

GreatestExample, Dec 5, 2014
  3. FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

you guys are really worrying about caps???? Cmon.

TODDY BY NATURE, Dec 5, 2014
  4. SyvariusOG
    SyvariusOG Guest

Really. Cmon now.

Man just got it to work for a couple hours now it is back down again apparently? Although I notice the service alert no longer mentions sign in problems, but it's doing just that again.. This is getting really tiresome.

SyvariusOG, Dec 5, 2014
  5. NINER4LIFE82
    NINER4LIFE82 Guest
    Yes it's down again support people.

NINER4LIFE82, Dec 5, 2014
  6. SyvariusOG
    SyvariusOG Guest
    "Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360

Affected services:

Xbox 360 Applications

12/6/2014 1:47:02 AM CST:

Are you receiving an error message when attempting to download or launch certain applications? Don’t worry! We’re working hard to provide a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, Xbox members. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more."

Quit lying to me support. It is obviously not being fixed quickly as now the sign in services are down again and you can't even update that within a reasonable amount of time?? WTH do they pay you people for.

SyvariusOG, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SyvariusOG Win User

Really. Cmon now.

"Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360

Affected services:

Xbox 360 Applications

12/6/2014 1:47:02 AM CST:

Are you receiving an error message when attempting to download or launch certain applications? Don’t worry! We’re working hard to provide a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, Xbox members. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more."

Quit lying to me support. It is obviously not being fixed quickly as now the sign in services are down again and you can't even update that within a reasonable amount of time?? WTH do they pay you people for.
  8. NINER4LIFE82 Win User

Really. Cmon now.

Yes it's down again support people.
  9. SyvariusOG Win User

Really. Cmon now.

Man just got it to work for a couple hours now it is back down again apparently? Although I notice the service alert no longer mentions sign in problems, but it's doing just that again.. This is getting really tiresome.
  10. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

you guys are really worrying about caps???? Cmon.
  11. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Core Rush/Conquest Players

Cmon fellas, but now upgrade later!!
Thema:

Really. Cmon now.

1. Really. Cmon now. - Similar Threads - Really Cmon

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...