REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old)

Discus and support REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah, so I'm really bored. If you send me a message asking if I'm single, I'm going to grab a pineapple and shove it down your throat until you shut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koumiki, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Koumiki
    Koumiki Guest

Yeah, so I'm really bored.

If you send me a message asking if I'm single, I'm going to grab a pineapple and shove it down your throat until you shut your face.

Also, if you treat me like I'm weak, I-

Actually, I'm not going to finish that. >_>

So... .-. I play Halo: Reach, Minecraft, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, and many other games. c:

:)

Koumiki, Jun 14, 2014
  2. looking for someone to play halo5 with thats between 13 or 14 years old.

hi im 14 years old and want to play halo5 with someone that age please im really bored my gamertag is TheDarkknight24.

HailedBump278, Jun 14, 2014
  3. People who want to play Minecraft

just want some people to play survival with no one on my friends list really wants to play mine craft so also preferred age 14 or older.

A Juicy Jonson, Jun 14, 2014
  4. REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old)

I'll definitely add you! I've been looking for some cool xbox friends to play coop games with too. Nice to meet you and I hope we'll have some fun! REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old) :)

RVA ExpertDemon, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Tiptop Memes
    Tiptop Memes Guest
    I'll add you. I have BattleBlock Theater, and probably more games that you also have. I'm fourteen, by the way, so just a heads-up.

Tiptop Memes, Jun 15, 2014
  6. oaawara
    oaawara Guest
    I need some new friends too . I'm 14 from Egypt likes playing cod bo2 and kinect games.

oaawara, Jun 15, 2014
  7. If your still looking for pals you can always add me ^w^ the only game i really have in common with yeah is Minecraft but oh well ^^" Minecraft is a blast when played with friends, offline its just a sad virtual world of depression.. and creepy yet sad music
    xD

Doctor Wolfie, Jun 15, 2014
  8. Pues
    Pues Guest

Would you like to play Left 4 Dead with me? REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old) :)

Pues, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: