Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online

Discus and support Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just posted from rockisolid which is an Xbox live account I made years ago but plagues me as I don't know how to get rid of it now so just can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joel guy 1, Jun 18, 2015.

1. joel guy 1
    joel guy 1 Guest

I just posted from rockisolid which is an Xbox live account I made years ago but plagues me as I don't know how to get rid of it now so just can use this account

I've started playing elder scrolls online and the problem is still happening... It's been six months and after many phone calls still can't fix my issue, my gamertag doesn't display online to any of my friends, we have troubleshooted all
    issues making sure I'm not appearing offline I'm settings etc and I cannot get invited to games as they don't have the option to do so

I wish xbox technical support or someone could just fix this issue, I'm happy to delete that rockisolid account so I can just use this Joel guy account I've had for 8 years properly and play with my friends

Thanks

:)

joel guy 1, Jun 18, 2015
  2. LANDMARK 117
    LANDMARK 117 Guest
    Unable to join game or party with friend

Friend has an open nat as well, and I've tried wired and wireless. I can still connect to Xbox live and play online I just can't join party or games with a friend

LANDMARK 117, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Tremolay
    Tremolay Guest
    Can't See Online Friends

Hey all,

I've been having this issue for a few months now. I've tried to get Xbox Support to help with no success. Basically I can't see any of my friends when they are online. Not on my Xbox OR on my account in the "Friends" section. My account is set to visible
    and non of my friends are set to "Do Not Disturb" or "Appear Offline." I can't invite anyone to an active game (because I can't see them online, nor will my Xbox let me even though they are online), but friends can invite me (friends can see that I am online).

I don't think this an issue with they way my Xbox is set up because I can't see friends are online both on Xbox or on xbox.com in the "Friends" section.

Any thoughts? Thanks for the help!

Tremolay, Jun 18, 2015
  4. SpartanGrayOne Win User

Error Code: 807b01f7 "some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable"

I'm having issues that are not "Viewing backgrounds, channels, or slots from Xbox LIVE."

I can't play games online or really do anything but view my profile. I don't even seen online friends online.
  5. D3fgh1j Win User

800705b4

ADDITIONAL INFO: I just sent a message to my friend over xbox live while this issue is still present. Still says I'm not connected to XBOX LIVE and that the services are no longer available but I sent a text message to him while he is online. It also appears
    that my friends list updates.
  6. LANDMARK 117 Win User

Unable to join game or party with friend

Friend has an open nat as well, and I've tried wired and wireless. I can still connect to Xbox live and play online I just can't join party or games with a friend
  7. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I'm happy i lost Gold.

You're wrong sir, i lost Xbox live Gold but i can still log online as in download from the market, view my friends and join private chats but the only thing i can't do is download gold exclusive stuff, use the apps and play online. I can still receive messages
    and friend request.
  8. Dawued Win User

xbox is toast? cant connect? from update???

i am in the same boat. i finally updated this morning but Dashboard content won't appear, it says 7 friends online but i can't see who, netflix just sits there with the loading circle, marketplace won't load. Big headache.
Thema:

1. Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online - Similar Threads - Really big live

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...