Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

Discus and support Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we bought a new character that required a download or update. When trying to do this we got locked out and now cannot log in even to the gamer tag.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DayCabbage77717, May 25, 2016.

1. Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

we bought a new character that required a download or update. When trying to do this we got locked out and now cannot log in even to the gamer tag. I have reset password, tried to update address but Xbox will not accept the update. Have changed my region
    via my tablet but unable to do so on the Xbox. The inability to log in is even before trying to ci

connect to Xbox live. Really dont know what else to try the Xbox is not connected to the Internet and we can on,y connect once we are signed in so I don't believe the updates made via my tablet are updating on the Xbox user tags. By the way we live in
    South Africa

:)

DayCabbage77717, May 25, 2016
  2. JoeSchiavone
    JoeSchiavone Guest
    Xbox 360 S won't stay on

It could be down to over heating? it does sound like the xbox is over heating then shutting down because of it, very same as a computer would do. I'd suggest to keep an eye out when switching the xbox on and feel around to see if its really hot, if's thats
    the case you'll need to either send away for a repair or replace the part yourself, good luck

JoeSchiavone, May 25, 2016
  3. Xbox one s keeps turning off after an hour

My Xbox one s keeps turning off after an hour I've been to settings and turned off 1 hour automatic shut down but still it keeps turning off I thought it my be over heating so I had it cleaned but no problems please help

NutellaDipped, May 25, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

For this issue you should contact xbox chat support, my account section:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Or contact the free toll phone support for South Africa:

0800 991 550

M3tal Daz3, May 25, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been updated now XBox keeps shutting down saying it is to prevent over heating, please help

For this issue you should contact xbox chat support, my account section:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Or contact the free toll phone support for South Africa:

0800 991 550
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag

Smwutches Is Correct, The Only Way Your Going To Have Access To A "Gamer Tag" That Has Already Been Taken Is If That The "Gamer Tag" Was Changed By The Owner Of The Current Gamer-tag Or If Xbox Live Forced The Gamer-Tag To Be Changed If It Violated The Code
    Of Conduct In Some Form Or Way, Sorry Mate, You Are Going To Have To Find Another Gamer-Tag Or Be Creative, For Example, "Gengar Man" And So On.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Trouble w/dlc on new 360 console. Restricts access

Because you can only play offline on the original purchasing console

So gamer tag A buys games on console A but the profile is downloaded on console b to gain access to dc

Console B can only access the dlc while gamer tag a Is signed into live at all times

Console a can access the dlc anytime offline or online

However you can do a license transfer to the console b but console a will lose access to dlc offline

And gamer tag a will still have to be signed in on the console a
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Old gamertag forgotten / new gamertag creation forced at first login

Not sure if the whole recycle thing is true for that timeframe. I recently went through this in Augustu/September with another @live account that I haven't logged into in a few years. After talking with an Xbox Support member, they indicated that the live
    accounts would only be deactivated/purged if the account hadn't been used in 7 years. I finally gained access to my other account and it still had the same e-mail and the original gamer tag. Now what was unusual though is that weren't showing the gamer tag
    had ever been accessed on the console when it showed on the console as logged into with Live. So it appears there are some disconnects but I don't think the recycle thing is a definitive thing.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamertag

Was it attached to an old account you no longer use? If so yoiu would need to gain access to that account to remove the gamer tag from it.
Thema:

1. Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ... - Similar Threads - Really battling gain

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...