Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

Discus and support Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ProfessionalPrompt37, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as some of you are learning thru your remaining days alive on earth in human form.fortunately you can positively manifest your future.

submitted by /u/ProfessionalPrompt37
    [link] [comments]

/u/ProfessionalPrompt37, Jan 31, 2024
  2. AIMERxLAVIEx Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

THANK YOU BRO!! You’re a real life super hero! Lol
  3. xNikolex Win User

Let's Talk About.... Heroes

Captain Price from cod. Not sure why he stuck out to me the guy had a great voice actor and was a real life hero.
  4. Sword Style Win User

PRE-DISCUSSION: For Those Getting Watch Dogs.

When playing games, I like to make the decisions I would make in real life. And since I'm a hero in real life, I always make heroic decisions in games. However, when an enemy deserves it, he will be tortured mercilessly before I light him on fire and put
    him out with the dirt I use to bury him alive.
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Gaming styles

When Enter the MATRIX game was released in 2003, the NEO character was my custom in which I mirrored myself and I even bought the sunglasses and the long black cape to represent the character in real life.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Ps4 revealed, how long 'til next Xbox revealed?

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

The real burning question is, how long until this thread is deleted?

[/quote]

*Oddball from Kelly's Heroes*

IT'S STILL UP!
Thema:

Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

1. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero... - Similar Threads - Real life hero

2. How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?: Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this picture my background or club picture. Im...
  3. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  4. Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts?: Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts and zombie, creeper etc 02d316a8-fc48-414c-81d3-5752f5d598cb
  5. Someone is using my Real Life photo and Xbox won't do anything about it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is using my Real Life photo and Xbox won't do anything about it.: So almost a week ago i realize this one full grown man and an ex-friend of mine that i cut relations with for him being toxic, childish and just someone I don't want to be around with, started...
  6. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  7. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  8. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  9. Games that resemble real life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that resemble real life: Life is strange, it's a game in which you gradually get involved with the options until you really care what happens to the characters so much so you may have a bad taste in the mouth at the end...
  10. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...