Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

Discus and support Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Rogers, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese [​IMG]
    So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the cover art for the game is in Japanese. I really would like yall see if this problem can be fixed, it’s kind of annoying to see that every time I go to check my achievements it also shows that cover art when you take a screenshot too. It’s like a whole different game, and no I have never changed my language I have everything set to English United States of America and I’m not the only one with this problem. Other people have posted about this.

:)

Wesley Rogers, Aug 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese