(READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts

Discus and support (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Account A is linked to Gamertag 1 Account B is linked to Gamertag 2 Account C has no gamertag, but I want to move Gamertag 2 to this one I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrowdingRex1590, Nov 7, 2023.

1. (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts

Account A is linked to Gamertag 1

Account B is linked to Gamertag 2

Account C has no gamertag, but I want to move Gamertag 2 to this one

I want to link Gamertag 1 with Account B, and Gamertag 2 with Account C.

Account A should be completely unrelated with either of these Gamertags.

I have all the necessary passwords and can access all three of these accounts. Can I contact support via an email? Apparently they can do this on their side.

I cannot find any solutions that do not involve deleting an account or loss of an account's data, extremely annoying and delicate.

Thanks.

:)

CrowdingRex1590, Nov 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

nothing can be transferred between accounts
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Is there a way I can change my name to just Kerisu without any number extensions?

Hi there,

If the microsoft account the gamertag is tied to is still in use, then you will not be able to use it. Microsoft accounts are used for more than just Xbox.
  4. VacantSouls Win User

Cannot change ms account

So I see that this is your situation right now:

Your Microsoft Account - tied to - Your nephews gamertag

Your nephews Microsoft account - tied to - nothing

Bogus Microsoft account - tied to - gamertag your nephew accidentally signed up for

And you're stuck trying to move your nephew's gamertag to his Microsoft account.

Are you getting this message? "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now."?

Assuming it's been over 30 days since any profile was downloaded and any gamertag transfer, I can only guess that currency might be an issue, because one of the requirements I've found is that to move a gamertag, you must use up all of the currency on that
    account. So is there any unused currency left on your nephew's account?
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Move Xbox account

It won't be lost but is tied to your own account. It's not possible to transfer achievements and progress to a different account. Your Xbox gamertag is tied to a Microsoft account and they can't be separated.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How can I claim gamertag a that have been inactive for years

Hi Adrian, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, can you give more details?

Are you trying to recover an old account or want to change your Gamertag?

If you are trying to change it, if a Gamertag is tied to an account, you can't claim it.

The new Gamertag system, however, allows you to have the same name, but it will add a suffix to it.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/gamertag-update-faq
Thema:

1. (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts - Similar Threads - READ MORE DETAILS

2. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...
  3. How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get more home Xbox changes I thought I read somewhere that someone’s said that you...: So it says I need to wait another year to get my home Xbox changes but I saw a forum on some website that said that you can get a one time reset of changes, 5 I’m guessing but I need this for the...
  4. My xbox controller is not connecting properly through bluetooth. (Read for more info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox controller is not connecting properly through bluetooth. (Read for more info): This has been a recurring problem with my newest controller where if i leave it on for long enough and it auto shuts off it will not let me reconnect through Bluetooth. I've done a bit of trouble...
  5. Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info: let me describe 2 times this happened. I went to sleep with my xbox off at around 1 am, I wake up and my friend says I got on black ops 2 at around 5 am, and played till 8 am, but I was sleeping....
  6. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more You can see why you were suspended here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements...
  8. Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?: As some of you may know your might have been getting messages from other xbox live accounts with no ganerscore and alot of friends the messages will start if something like. (how old are you?)...
  9. Want more info on the Xbox Game Pass? Read me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want more info on the Xbox Game Pass? Read me!: The Basics Q: What is the Xbox Game Pass? A: The Game Pass is a monthly game subscription service that will allow users unlimited access to play over 100 titles each month and you can find more...
  10. HEY SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE NEW SETTINGS FOR XBOX AUDIO (READ MORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    HEY SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE NEW SETTINGS FOR XBOX AUDIO (READ MORE): Alrighty people im going to talk about these new Audio Settings, Options that released in todays XB1 Patch. GO TO SETTING>ALL SETTINGS>DISPLAY AND SOUND>AUDIO OUTPUT AND THEN WE HAVE 4...