Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question

Discus and support Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning, I am a total Xbox noob. Last night I hooked up my Xbox One and started downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 ( I have physical disc.) It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gnarkill19888, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question

Good Morning,

I am a total Xbox noob. Last night I hooked up my Xbox One and started downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 ( I have physical disc.)

It started downloading, and than it asked me to put in the second disc. I followed the instructions, put in the second disc, and went to bed. When i woke up this morning, it appeared to show it dowloaded all of the GB, I think it was like 88GB...however,
    there was a little message saying "Installation Stopped."

I couldn't really investigate the situation because I had to leave for work. Does this mean it was fully installed because it showed all of the GB was dowloaded? Or there was some error due to the "Installation Stopped" under the game.

Thanks!

-Ricky

:)

Gnarkill19888, Nov 27, 2018
  2. StuartATrueRed, Nov 27, 2018
  3. LarryHorsley
    LarryHorsley Guest
    Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.

LarryHorsley, Nov 27, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with a gam installation stopping. What I recommend doing is checking out these two articles. Here is the first article on
    Error installing Xbox One games
    . The next article is on performing a
    power cycle on your Xbox One console
    . I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 27, 2018
  5. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Hi,

You can also try to install the game again but once it will start, it will be asked to download the game update, just select no and wait for the end of the game installation, the update will be asked again once the game will be started.

Boombaa, Nov 6, 2018
  6. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

You can also try to install the game again but once it will start, it will be asked to download the game update, just select no and wait for the end of the game installation, the update will be asked again once the game will be started.
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with a gam installation stopping. What I recommend doing is checking out these two articles. Here is the first article on
    Error installing Xbox One games
    . The next article is on performing a
    power cycle on your Xbox One console
    . I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. matthewiag Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

GTA or Read Dead Redemption 2
  9. matthewiag Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

GTA or Read Dead Redemption 2
  10. DominumStige Win User

Black Friday sale is LIVE!

Thanks, Read Dead Redemption 2 and Hitman 2 are offers not to be missed!
Thema:

1. Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question - Similar Threads - Read Dead Redemption

2. How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?: I purchased Left for Dead 2 and have not been able to install or get any response from 2 Xbox ones. I have tried the different methods and suggestions by the support. Unfortunately nothing has...
  3. Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x: I’ve just recently purchased a physical copy of red dead redemption 2 and whenever I put disk one in to install my Xbox series x fan becomes really loud then it gives me a alert which reads “ wait...
  4. Overwritten a 89% save in Read dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwritten a 89% save in Read dead Redemption 2: I was on my 3rd play through of the game (Where I'm going for a low honor run) but when I went to save and load into my main save I accidentally overwritten the saved progress with the low honor...
  5. Read Dead Redemption Two disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read Dead Redemption Two disk: I have been trying for three hours to get this disk to work and I’ve done everything yet it won’t work is there anyway to fix this? 2989e319-07c0-41b7-a78f-5f2625b0a20d
  6. Read Dead Redenption k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read Dead Redenption k: Hii i would like to know if i can play Read Dead Redemption on my xbox 360 without multiplayer because my wifi does not support it. And in case you can't recommend any other game?!...
  7. Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition: I bought a copy of left 4 dead game of the year editon and my xbox one x says ( there’s a problem getting this content right now.) The steps I did are a full shutdown and waited 60 seconds before...
  8. I can't install read dead online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install read dead online: I bought the read dead online and it won't let me install it because it says the following: [img] If I have my laptop connected to the account and it still does not let me I have tried to reset...
  9. Read Dead Redemption 2 Game Pass not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read Dead Redemption 2 Game Pass not Working: i still have xbox game pass, and i still have if for a few more months. i got rdr2 when it was still on game pass, and now when i go to play it, it says “is this is a trial game or app that...
  10. Read dead redemption 2 ( Xbox game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read dead redemption 2 ( Xbox game pass): I have the ultimate game pass membership and I downloaded RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2. Been playing for a while and suddenly today it keeps crashing. Keeps asking me if I own the game or app. My...