Re-sign screen is bugged

Discus and support Re-sign screen is bugged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I get signed out while watching Netflix (due to a random disconnection) it presents a gray screen with the options of "Sign back in" and "Exit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sensei Le Roof, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Re-sign screen is bugged

When I get signed out while watching Netflix (due to a random disconnection) it presents a gray screen with the options of "Sign back in" and "Exit Netflix"."Exit" works as expected. "Sign back in" brings up sign-in options just like through the Xbox Guide,
    but remains on the gray screen afterward.

:)

Sensei Le Roof, Aug 2, 2014
  2. Mikey Mud
    Mikey Mud Guest
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

I believe you download the NFL App and sign in to your DirecTV Sunday Ticket account via settings. Unfortunately, the sign-in screen seems bugged and I can't enter my info at the moment.

I actually signed in a few hours ago, but the NFL App forgot that, apparently.

Mikey Mud, Aug 2, 2014
  3. Error 807b01f7

I keep getting this reoccuring sign in screen and when I deleted my profile and tried re-downloading it still is giving me errors and won't let me sign in, WTF microsoft!!!!!!

little mama 14, Aug 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Re-sign screen is bugged