re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

Discus and support re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had plenty of backward-compatible game but some that are compatible with Xbox one and series x/s are either delisted in the Xbox store or too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GameBusta, Dec 23, 2020.

1. GameBusta
    GameBusta Guest
  2. Smwutches Win User

re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

That would be something that's up to the publishers/developers.
  3. Final Boss XII Win User

Backwards compatible

Some game developers do not wish for specific titles to be backwards compatible as they wish to Re-master or Re-release the title on Xbox one. Xbox are currently working in tandem to bring titles back with developers and the community, Fingers crossed.
  4. Raddragonfire99 Win User

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

I would buy it too but games for backwards compatibility are on hold until series x release. Hopefully after that they get back to it and bring back some more amazing classics!!
    Should bring back all the mortal kombat 9 and more game
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Backwards Compatibility-Start Focusing More On Console Releases!

More games will be released for backwards compatibility, the thing is it comes down to the publishers of these games to re-release them. I know something like Ghosts wont be re-released because there's already an Xbox One version.

It'll take time though, but a lot of these games will eventually be released for backwards compatibility.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Will I be refunded the money for the copy of GTA San Andreas I bought which was removed?

the stores are kinda merged, as it is a 360 game and it has now been delisted and i think rockstar have removed permission for it to be backward compatible then the only physical way of playing it is back on its intended platform which is the 360.
Thema:

1. re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games. - Similar Threads - release more physical

2. PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.39.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.39.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...