Re Opening a Case (General Question)

Discus and support Re Opening a Case (General Question) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brad.15, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Brad.15
    Brad.15 Guest

I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or reopened for at least a second time. Since there's no way for a retry or to talk years later. If there's a way to open a second trail on a permanent ban years later please let me know. I'd love to show the Xbox enforcement team how much I've reformed myself into a better person.

edit: I have already submitted a case review 5 years ago. I just want to know if there's a way to go over it again.

:)

Brad.15, Jul 15, 2021
  2. kuroshiro112 Win User

I'm sorry, but i'm afraid we can't help you with that! have a great day/night!
  3. Brad.15 Win User

I appreciate the speedy reply. Thanks for the answer, sadly its that answer.
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. You only get 1 review.
  5. RageDMX47 Win User

General RE talk

Whenever I play 5 tired, the colors make me think i'm having a trip or something then I start yelling at my TV like i'm Tourette's Guy or something.
  6. BluntHybrid Win User

General RE talk

In my opinion, RE5 went a bit too far. I felt that there wasn't something right with it. I blame the environments and color palette though, not the gameplay. RE4 kept some shades of gray throughout the game and the colors were pale, adding some kind of "creep"
    factor to it. In RE5, you were out in the desert and the sun would shine so brightly. It just felt weird.
Thema:

1. Re Opening a Case (General Question) - Similar Threads - Opening Case General

2. Open case review IMPOSSIBLE????????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Open case review IMPOSSIBLE????????: Help please. My son has received a number of enforcements where all it says is that the content was removed and the review status says Eligibility expired so there is no link to request more...
  3. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  4. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: I cant reply to the open case with my account. My gamer tag is "inferno andi". The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the communication regarding the case - I was able to see it...
  5. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: Hi. Last week I was banned to my surprise. My plead for a case review was accepted and everything was going well tbh. We communicated via the case review window with a member of the enforcement...
  6. Groove Music Pass - Support Case Open

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music Pass - Support Case Open: I spoke with Xbox Support last night and they informed me I need to post on the Forums in regards to the progress of my refund of my Groove Music Passes. I have a support case. Would someone...
  7. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: I cant reply to the open case with my account. My gamer tag is "inferno andi". The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the communication regarding the case - I was able to see it...
  8. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: Hi. Last week I was banned to my surprise. My plead for a case review was accepted and everything was going well tbh. We communicated via the case review window with a member of the enforcement...
  9. Unable to open case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open case review: Hi Just receive an email that I got suspended for 14 days I need to go on the enforcement website ( I'm ok with that part) for a case review I'm not eligible to case review because I have no...
  10. Unable to open case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open case review: Hello I got mysteriously banned from all communcations the other day... its was unwarrented and lacked sufficent evidence. I would like to prove it by opening a formal review.. but I am unable...