re apply to ambassadors

Discus and support re apply to ambassadors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i got removed from the program because i had a enforcement action on my account its been 10 months+ since that and everytime i try to sign in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THlS lS OG, Mar 18, 2017.

1. THlS lS OG
    THlS lS OG Guest

re apply to ambassadors

hi i got removed from the program because i had a enforcement action on my account its been 10 months+ since that and everytime i try to sign in it says you have been removed from the program so i was wondering if there is a way to rejoin

:)

THlS lS OG, Mar 18, 2017
  2. Why can't I join Ambassador?

Hey there Hitman,

The Ambassadors site is going through some changes and is a little buggy at the moment.

There are working to get everything squared away.

Give it a day or two and re-apply.

Thanks

BriceMcMillan, Mar 18, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Ambassador Access forum?

The Ambassadors Access forum no longer exists. To reach out to the program directly you can email xboxambs@microsoft.com

If you were already in the program and received enforcement action while still in the program you will not be able to re-apply to the program.

bowski477, Mar 18, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

re apply to ambassadors

because you can't reapply

One of the conditions of the ambassadors program is No enforcement actions on the said account

It's the windows insiders program that has the 1 year free of enforcement actions

ngocphi, Mar 18, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yeah,you can't have any enforcement action on your account ever to join the ambassador program.

Doesn't matter if it was 10 months ago or 10 years ago,if you have had any enforcement action against your account then you can't be an ambassador.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

re apply to ambassadors

Yeah,you can't have any enforcement action on your account ever to join the ambassador program.

Doesn't matter if it was 10 months ago or 10 years ago,if you have had any enforcement action against your account then you can't be an ambassador.
  7. ngocphi Win User

re apply to ambassadors

because you can't reapply

One of the conditions of the ambassadors program is No enforcement actions on the said account

It's the windows insiders program that has the 1 year free of enforcement actions
  8. DavBlayn Win User

Cant sign up for xbox Ambassador :{

You can re-apply to be an Ambassador after 3 months if you are rejected.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Inactive Ambassador

You don't currently have an ambassador badge, so you may need to re apply.
  10. WatzMercy Win User

XCL Site bug? Ambasadors Specialization showing, but not XP

I had no such issue and im using the 360s crappy Explorer. I suggest simply re-applying for ambassador status.
Thema:

re apply to ambassadors

1. re apply to ambassadors - Similar Threads - apply ambassadors

2. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  3. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  4. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  5. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  6. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc: i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work. so i try, go app...
  7. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  8. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...
  9. When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix: Cannot progress,save,or apply things in forza motorsports ,black screen when trying to play multiplayer 8a547a46-50fc-436d-b22d-c2931fd642b1
  10. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...