Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

Discus and support Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BenjaminRobinson3, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game and everything else can be heard perfect through the headset. And the 'Razer Audio Setup for Xbox' App also has a mic monitoring option so I can hear that my mic works fine. Settings>General>Volume & audio output>Additional Options>Party chat output, and changed it from Headset to Headset & speakers, which brought audio from friends in the party through so I can now hear them. But unfortunately I still can't get my voice through to the party. Any suggestion please and thankyou.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ***

:)

BenjaminRobinson3, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues