Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x

Discus and support Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dialistic, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Dialistic
    Dialistic Guest

The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for the Razor turret for xbox?

:)

Dialistic, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Avenge El Chapo Win User

Yup, I’m having the same issue as well with my Razer Turret for my Xbox. Frustrating as I just bought the kit, straight from the link on the Xbox website, and it’s not cheap. Frustrating as it said this was an official keyboard and mouse for flight sim 2020 straight on Xbox.com, I shouldn’t be having this issue whatsoever. If this isn’t fixed soon, I will return the keyboard as it makes the game virtually unplayable.
  3. Dialistic Win User

Thank you for the speedy reply.

I'll give my feed back with the link you provided.

Have a good day 👍👍👍
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Yes, I totally understand, as I told you the tweakable options like layout and settings are within the game. I know it can be quite limited, but they will probably improve this over time as the game develops. You can give your feedback on this at the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  5. Dialistic Win User

Thank you for the reply.

Sadly the article only states that is supported that is fine but the default game setting are designed for keyboards with number pads which the Razer turret is not designed with. Causing the game to be (and I'm not exaggerating) unplayable with basic flight controls such as pitch, yaw, roll and engine management bound to the number pad by default.

If the Razer Turret is a "Official Flight Sim accessory" as Microsoft claims, then why must I rebind majority on my keys in order to have basic functionality with said accessory? I feel as this is a major oversight by Microsoft and Asobo studio to market the Razer Turret for use in there game if it unusable out of the box and only usable if spent hours rebinding and testing controls instead of actually playing the game.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First of all, I'm sorry you're having this problem. Check here and yes the Razer Turret is compatible with both the Xbox series s/x, this information you can be checking in the link below. Changing and customizing the layout of how your keyboard and mouse work on the console requires that you make in-game customizations.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/07/22/official...
Thema:

1. Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Razer turret support

2. razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working: all of a suddn the xbox nexus key has stopped working on my Turret, it was working fine ,has there been and update that has caused this ? 7ed8e76f-660e-42bb-8d71-3ddd376670be
  3. Razer Turret Problems not solved by Razer

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret Problems not solved by Razer: I bought a Razer Turret for Xbox One on Facebook Marketplace and asked that the seller include the proof of purchase, as I wanted to be sure that I could have it in case there were any issues with...
  4. Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key and Mouse 4/5 key issues

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key and Mouse 4/5 key issues: Hello, this is a re post as of OS version 10.0.22000.3021. I and others from previous posts comments are still experiencing this issue. I have been having major issues with the Razer Turret for...
  5. Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key/Mouse 4/5 key issues

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key/Mouse 4/5 key issues: Hello, I have been having major issues with the Razer Turret for Xbox One after the recent skip ahead release. The dedicated Xbox guide key button is no longer working (one of the selling points...
  6. Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update

in XboX Insiders
    Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update: Hey team, I noticed a small issue with my Razer Turret Keyboard today. It’s a product I haven’t been using as of late, and it’s likely it could have been a bug from a previous insider update, but...
  7. Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am having a major issue with the Razer Turret Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox consoles. I’ve been loving an enjoying Flight Sim a lot on my Xbox console, but I realized really...
  8. Razer Turret for Xbox One's Nexus (Guide) Key does not work anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One's Nexus (Guide) Key does not work anymore.: As the title says the Nexus or Xbox Key on the Razer Turret for Xbox One does not open the Xbox Guide on Xbox One X or Xbox Series X anymore. The Windows Key opens the Xbox Guide now on both...
  9. Razer Turret for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Turret for Xbox One: Can the (Razer Turret for Xbox One Keyboard) be used with the Xbox series S and X ? [img] fe3a2859-281e-462f-8b79-b1ce7c37e123
  10. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...