Razer thresher ultimate

Discus and support Razer thresher ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LabererFaun116, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Razer thresher ultimate

Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?

:)

LabererFaun116, Jan 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Razer thresher ultimate

Hi LabererFaun116. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. Issues with 3rd party accessories are best addressed the manufacturer. You should contact Razer regarding this, that way the correct support can help you: https://www.razer.com/contact-us

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
  4. ThatShowTime Win User

Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One microphone issue.

Hello!

Microphone on your headset doesn't work only with Xbox? Are you trying use this on your PC or Smartphone?

Also try check this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

And this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

You can contact with Xbox support, but i think config instructions and troubleshooting with this should be provided by Razer.
  5. steadiowen Win User

Xbox One not connecting to new Handset Razer Thresher Ultimate

I am glad I have found someone with the same issue! Have you fixed it yet?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Mic sensitivity

I think this idea would be very helpful, there is mic monitoring, but some headsets just dont work all that well, I've got a couple of friends who have Razer Thresher and Krakens, and both headsets tend to cause an echo from other people in the party.
    Yet the razer wearer can't hear the echo.

We are still not sure how to solve it, so most of us are just used to the echo now.
Thema:

Razer thresher ultimate

1. Razer thresher ultimate - Similar Threads - Razer thresher ultimate

2. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working: I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help 4d463af0-b3dc-4ff0-a0ab-0956cee35dfd
  3. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  4. Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC: I received the headset recently and purchased an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter in order to use it. I've already checked to make sure that all my drivers are up to date. I plug in my Xbox Wireless USB...
  5. Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden: hallo mein Razer Thresher headset kann sich nicht mit meiner xbox series s verbinden. verstehe nicht wieso. kann mir da jemand helfen. 9a84edea-fe40-44ff-9851-dfc2ff225e5e
  6. Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/420_bilboswaggins [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Thresher wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher wireless headset: I noticed that the issues with the SteelSeries wireless headsets are happening to me. Is there something that I need to do for my xbox one Gears 5 Razer Thresher wireless gaming headset. I powered...
  8. Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X: Hi, I upgraded from a Xbox One X to a Series X, since I have been using my Series X with my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset, whilst playing a game I hear a beep and I would loose all sound, this...
  9. XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition: Hi, i'm having problem with my Xbox Series X with my elite V2 and Razer Gears 5 edition headphones. In 3 of 5 times i turn on the xbox the elite v2 controller don't work, and don't let me...
  10. No sound on Razer Thresher Ultimate XBox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on Razer Thresher Ultimate XBox One S.: I've just bought some of these, granted they're second hand but they worked absolutely fine as I heard them working on another console. They work fine on my PC, no issues straight away. MY...