Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC

Discus and support Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received the headset recently and purchased an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter in order to use it. I've already checked to make sure that all my drivers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cjw112, Jan 14, 2022.

1. cjw112
    cjw112 Guest

I received the headset recently and purchased an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter in order to use it. I've already checked to make sure that all my drivers are up to date.

I plug in my Xbox Wireless USB Adapter into the USB port and push and hold the pairing button. I then push the power button on the headset until the light turns on. The Razer logo on the earmuffs blink slowly and never go into pairing mode. There is no indicator light on the Xbox Wireless USB Adapter, so I can't tell if it's actually in pairing mode or not. I've tried several sequences of button pushing to try and get it to work, but nothing has.

I also tried to get the headset connected by finding it and the adapter on the PC. The adapter is listed as Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows in Settings> Bluetooth & devices> Devices under Other devices. I've tried selecting Add device and then Bluetooth, but the headset doesn't show up on that list.

I've tried everything I can think of to try and searching the web isn't helping, so hopefully someone here can figure out what might be happening.

:)

cjw112, Jan 14, 2022
  2. cjw112 Win User

I'm not sure if I should be directing this towards Microsoft or Razer, but the instructions for the headset say that I'll need to use the Xbox Wireless Adapter sold separately to pair the headset to the PC.

Is this information wrong? Am I reading the instructions wrong?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello cjw, according to my searches the the wireless adapter is not a Bluetooth dongle, it uses Microsoft’s proprietary wireless protocol for the gamepads just like the Xbox devices.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/adstko/c...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again see if you can't pair your headset with a PC that has native Bluetooth, and also if possible with or normal external Bluetooth adapter other than Microsoft.
  5. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
  6. xSIK BU11ETx Win User

Headset

I have 2 pairs of Razer thresher 7.1 headsets they have a convenient stand and amazing Dolby surround sound I can walk around my whole house even upstairs without a controller and have it stay connected to keep talking in Xbox live parties 10 out of 10
    would recommend
Thema:

1. Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC - Similar Threads - Razer Thresher Headset

2. Razer thresher ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer thresher ultimate: Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?...
  3. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working: I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help 4d463af0-b3dc-4ff0-a0ab-0956cee35dfd
  4. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  5. Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden: hallo mein Razer Thresher headset kann sich nicht mit meiner xbox series s verbinden. verstehe nicht wieso. kann mir da jemand helfen. 9a84edea-fe40-44ff-9851-dfc2ff225e5e
  6. Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/420_bilboswaggins [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Thresher wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher wireless headset: I noticed that the issues with the SteelSeries wireless headsets are happening to me. Is there something that I need to do for my xbox one Gears 5 Razer Thresher wireless gaming headset. I powered...
  8. Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X: Hi, I upgraded from a Xbox One X to a Series X, since I have been using my Series X with my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset, whilst playing a game I hear a beep and I would loose all sound, this...
  9. XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition: Hi, i'm having problem with my Xbox Series X with my elite V2 and Razer Gears 5 edition headphones. In 3 of 5 times i turn on the xbox the elite v2 controller don't work, and don't let me...
  10. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pair the razer thresher to pc with 8bitdo