Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden

Discus and support Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hallo mein Razer Thresher headset kann sich nicht mit meiner xbox series s verbinden. verstehe nicht wieso. kann mir da jemand helfen.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImYooka, Feb 26, 2021.

1. ImYooka
    ImYooka Guest

hallo mein Razer Thresher headset kann sich nicht mit meiner xbox series s verbinden.

verstehe nicht wieso.

kann mir da jemand helfen.

:)

ImYooka, Feb 26, 2021
  2. hbvhyuj Win User

I found this hint "How do I get Windows 10 to remember window size and position?", but it's not working anymore.

There are many things, Microsoft screwed up in Windows 10:

- Mouseklicks are often not working. Often I have to click twice to select an element

- Calender-Items in Outlook do not open if I doubleclick them (sometimes)

- Opening Excel and Word takes ages

But let's come back to this Windows size and positioning issue. This is the most pressing issue, because the actual solution is the worst out of all possible ones (except of the ones that open the windows even out of view.)

My expectation is, that a Window always opens there, where it was open the last time it was running.

Looking forward to hearing some hint for fixing this.
  3. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
  4. G4l4CtiC Jumper Win User

The Grid Autosport Sprint and Touring Legends packs will not download.

Ich kann das touringcar packet kaufen . Aber es lässt sich nicht downloaden wieso? Was kann man tun?

[Translation: I can the touring package to buy. But it does not download why? What can you do?]
  5. darkist1 Win User

Mic sensitivity

I think this idea would be very helpful, there is mic monitoring, but some headsets just dont work all that well, I've got a couple of friends who have Razer Thresher and Krakens, and both headsets tend to cause an echo from other people in the party.
    Yet the razer wearer can't hear the echo.

We are still not sure how to solve it, so most of us are just used to the echo now.
  6. WeiserZwerg4208 Win User

wireless help

Ich kann mich nicht mit wireless verbinden
Thema:

1. Razer Thresher Headset lässt sich nicht verbinden - Similar Threads - Razer Thresher Headset

2. Razer thresher ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer thresher ultimate: Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?...
  3. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working: I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help 4d463af0-b3dc-4ff0-a0ab-0956cee35dfd
  4. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  5. Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC: I received the headset recently and purchased an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter in order to use it. I've already checked to make sure that all my drivers are up to date. I plug in my Xbox Wireless USB...
  6. Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/420_bilboswaggins [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Thresher wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher wireless headset: I noticed that the issues with the SteelSeries wireless headsets are happening to me. Is there something that I need to do for my xbox one Gears 5 Razer Thresher wireless gaming headset. I powered...
  8. Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X: Hi, I upgraded from a Xbox One X to a Series X, since I have been using my Series X with my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset, whilst playing a game I hear a beep and I would loose all sound, this...
  9. XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition: Hi, i'm having problem with my Xbox Series X with my elite V2 and Razer Gears 5 edition headphones. In 3 of 5 times i turn on the xbox the elite v2 controller don't work, and don't let me...
  10. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...