Razer Sabertooth support for Xbox One?

Discus and support Razer Sabertooth support for Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I understand the initial wait on support for 3rd party controllers and such. But I think driver support for these expensive type controllers is now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WolfSpyda, Jan 8, 2014.

1. WolfSpyda
    WolfSpyda Guest

I understand the initial wait on support for 3rd party controllers and such. But I think driver support for these expensive type controllers is now due. I personally use the old school control style "Legacy" when playing FPS and jumping and moving at the
    same time is quiet difficult. This is why I brought a 3rd party controller in the first place. Do the right thing and support the gaming community please.

:)

WolfSpyda, Jan 8, 2014
  2. xZ Mr B Zx
    xZ Mr B Zx Guest
    What's the Best Xbox Controller?

www.razerzone.com/.../razer-sabertooth

Go the this site and you will find it for 80 bucks and it is from razer themselves. I just ordered mine this morning can't wait to get it.

xZ Mr B Zx, Jan 8, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    modded and rapid fire controllers

You can buy controllers that support mapping buttons to extra buttons on the controller. Both the Razer Onza and the Razer Sabertooth support that feature.

IceStorm III, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Wolf!

I suggest making this post over in our
    Feedback Forums
    so the feedback team can take a look and pass it on to the right teams. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: