Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

Discus and support Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Conkright, May 28, 2024.

1. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

Greetings Microsoft community,

I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly stopped functioning for me.

I have tried at least 5 or 7 different ways to fix this issue, each of which has been fruitless.

I was wondering if anyone here would know how to fix this matter, because it has started today, and it is going to drive me mad since I do not have another keyboard like this.

I do not want to have to buy a new keyboard to bypass problematic keys, as I even have tried taking this in and out of demo mode for it to fix itself.

Thank you all for your time.

:)

Sean Conkright, May 28, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...