Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

Discus and support Razer Kraken Tournament Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone figured out how to connect the THX to XBOX one? Is it even possible? fca687f8-151b-4eb2-96fb-005b886f3fbb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PasqualeLanciani, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

Has anyone figured out how to connect the THX to XBOX one? Is it even possible?

:)

PasqualeLanciani, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. R BURTON16 Win User

Custom controller layout?

3. Bl00dVayN3 Win User

Which is best for FPS wired or Wireless Controller

Get you a Razer Onza Tournament Edition controller. I have one and I love it for FPS games!

http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/eyros2k_blog/archive/2011/03/26/in-depth-review-of-the-razer-onza_3a00_-tournament-edition.aspx
  4. x Ms Noob x Win User

What Headset do you use?

I use my razer kraken headset.
  5. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  6. ZestyFL4mingo Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

The Razer Kraken Pro. It's $80, but you need an adapter
Thema:

Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

1. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken Tournament

2. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?: Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? I only find info about the usb version, with some other dongles attached and about 3.5mm jack...
  3. Razer Kraken X not working with Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken X not working with Series X: Hello, my Razer Kraken x USB not working with the Xbox series X. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a...
  4. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  5. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One: I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated way this works for them? My headphones are...
  6. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  7. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  8. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  9. Razer kraken 7.1 V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken 7.1 V2: Hello, I recently purchased the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headphones. The problem is that I cannot use them because the cable output of the headphone is usb and I can't find a way to configure them in...
  10. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...