Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

Discus and support Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DGeNRaTeX, Dec 4, 2023.

1. DGeNRaTeX
    DGeNRaTeX Guest

Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager.

Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app but it doesn't register as a controller for the game. I can use my normal controller with no issues, but I'm trying to play Killer Instinct AE on my fight stick. I tried Guilty Gear Strive over cloud gaming and it also doesn't register my Atrox Razer arcade stick, but it does with my Xbox controller.

I have deleted the driver and device and let Windows find the driver and reinstall the device, with no help.

I've also deleted and reinstalled Killer Instinct, and that didn't work either.

Thanks for any assistance in advance,

Keith Johnson

:)

DGeNRaTeX, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Brilliant.
  3. DGeNRaTeX Win User

Checked for updates before posting. Restarted my computer before posting.

If I hit Xbox button, it brings up gamebar with my social list, capture menus, etc. Windows let’s me use it.

The games themselves will not recognize my fight stick as a controller. Games use keyboard as a default unless my regular controller is on, and the controller works just fine.

Like I said in first post, it’s always worked before. I always assumed the Atrox was an authentic controller…

-KJ
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your controller on the Xbox app. This issue could be caused by accidentally pressing the Xbox button on your controller and then opening the menu and inadvertently pressing some more buttons. Then you can’t use the controller in-game, but it works fine on the Xbox menu. If this is the case, you can try uninstalling the accessories app completely.

For more details, kindly visit the following thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c5f9cbee-3ac6-46e8-83b2-26176fec2b73

If this does not work, you might want to try restarting your PC, clearing your cache, or checking if your Xbox App is up-to-date.

I hope this helps.
  5. TresYoung Win User

How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X

I can connect the Razer Atrox for Xbox One to my Xbox One X and navigate the menus but the Razer Atrox does not work with any games.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

XBox Fighter Stick

Buy Razer ATROX for xbox one best fighting stick

https://www.amazon.com/RAZER-ATROX-XBOX-ONE-Mod-Capable-Compartment/dp/B00LYYNZ30
Thema:

1. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it - Similar Threads - Razer Atrox connecting

2. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  3. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?: Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? I only find info about the usb version, with some other dongles attached and about 3.5mm jack...
  4. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  5. Razer ATROX Xbox one Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer ATROX Xbox one Stick: Hi , this Xbox ONE Razer Stick , can work now on PC? , thanks 3de744de-5472-4ac5-b736-94c67aecd3a6
  6. Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion: Hi Folks, Just wondering if its possible to use a USB connected Razer Atrox Fightstick (plugged into PC) while streaming a game via the console companion app 52689f73-b301-4b5b-b3e7-eae13f2721cd
  7. Razer Atrox on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox on Xbox One X: My control does not work in multiple games. [img] 72c2d2c4-75fe-483f-9869-4edf3970d42b
  8. How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X: According to Compare Xbox One Consoles | Xbox, the Xbox One X 'Works with all your games and accessories. The Xbox One X does not work with the Razer Atrox controller for the Xbox One....
  9. Razer Atrox (for Xbox One) on Windows 10, *NO LONGER* working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox (for Xbox One) on Windows 10, *NO LONGER* working: Hello I have had a Razer Atrox designed for the Xbox One for months now, and only since the most recent developer update of Windows 10 has it stopped working on every single game I own, and it...
  10. Razer Atrox joystick LT RT problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox joystick LT RT problems: I am a proud owner of the Razer Atrox joystick for the Xbox One. It works absolutely great with Killer Instinct. But everything else outside of this game, LT and RT buttons do not work. That means...