Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing with my Xbox elite series 2 controller it started to vibrate a lot because of a game I was playing and then something started to rattle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdrianGutierrez1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller

I was playing with my Xbox elite series 2 controller it started to vibrate a lot because of a game I was playing and then something started to rattle inside of it. I still have warranty for it, but I'm not sure if I should send it if it counts as physical damage. I haven't dropped my controller and there's definitely no physical damage visible on it. The controller also works fine otherwise, its just the rattle sound.

:)

AdrianGutierrez1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

Hi Wind Prince, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I watched your video, and that's not normal.

You are correct, the vibration on the right side is stronger than it should be. I recommend you return it and get a replacement unit.
Thema:

1. Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Rattling sound inside

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  5. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  6. Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X: Hi! I just bought an Xbox Series X and when I picked it up from the box I heard a rattling noise and the more I investigated it looks like it comes from the cooler.The thing is that the console...
  7. I just dropped my Xbox one s and I hear rattling noise. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just dropped my Xbox one s and I hear rattling noise. What do i do?: So I was picking up my Xbox and it fell and it was a high drop now all I hear when I shake it a rattling sound it works fine I think but idk what to do 9a61b13c-9cb7-4c94-9720-121e178dd343
  8. Why is the left side of my controller not vibrating it used to vibrate but it rattled and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the left side of my controller not vibrating it used to vibrate but it rattled and...: the left side of my controller isn’t vibrating anymore I have a warranty on it but I was don’t know if it can be fixed or if I have to trade it in 53d91e19-d7dc-4109-82e5-a68ea0de6460
  9. Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One: The wheel was working perfectly fine before but recently it keeps shaking like crazy for no reason. It stops when I press the home screen but one I load up the game and move the steering wheel it...
  10. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?: does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in, it doesn't do the input so I have to move the...