RAREPLAY GAME - NOT LOADING JUST QUEUES

Discus and support RAREPLAY GAME - NOT LOADING JUST QUEUES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i recently got an XBOx One that came wth two games, rareplay and another one. When i try to play Rareplay, it asks if I want to download all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bananastars, Dec 17, 2015.

  1. Bananastars
    Bananastars Guest

    RAREPLAY GAME - NOT LOADING JUST QUEUES


    Hi, i recently got an XBOx One that came wth two games, rareplay and another one. When i try to play Rareplay, it asks if I want to download all games, select yes and it doesnt download, just queues, jumps ti the next one, but nothing is getting downloaded.
    The other game asks to be downloaded, it says its 100% done, but when i go play its only 73% done. How can i fix this? Also update is taking hours how come?? Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Bananastars, Dec 17, 2015
    #1
  2. Games and updates just stay in queue

    my game downloads and updates just stay in queue and wont download
     
    OK WHAT NOW 77, Dec 17, 2015
    #2
  3. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Games in queue

    If you are getting an error code, please post it, and we may be able to help determine the cause. Out of curiosity, is one of the updates in queue for Battlefield 1?
     
    Echo4Ent, Dec 17, 2015
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Game with gold

    People queue from the website all the time just to queue the content

    And yes itnwoukd.bee unfairntonothers that missed the sale.too

    You had a chance but chose not to.use it

    Its not rocket.science
  5. Def Oso Win User

    Queue

    My queue wait time is quickly approaching my playtime. To be honest though, the current state of the game is worse than release which might be a first in gaming history!
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Queue

    I always make sure to pin new games to my dashboard. Otherwise you have to search for them on the xbox store or your hard drive. Once you pause updating or installing and turn off your console the queue list emptys. This seems to have started with a
    console update many months ago. Hard resetting dosen't fix it. The only way to resume is to launch the game, wait until it gets to the main menu screen, exit to the dashboard. Then make sure to close the game or play a diffrent one. Otherwise the game
    installing will be running and that slows down the download speed a little bit.
  7. EthanSmith2000 Win User

    Queue

    No , I'm able to resume the download but I have to lunch the game to resume it , and there's nothing in the Queue and i can't resume it from Queue ,

    And another problem with rocket league : when I'm online and playing online matches or local matches (when online) the game is 60 fps , but when I'm offline , the game has very bad fps , i think some thing around 25 or 30 ...

    Thanks and sorry for disturbing you ;)
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Queue

    It always happens and it ridiculous. Cancelling an update uninstalls the whole game. Maybe they will figure out a way to not have that happen.
Thema:

RAREPLAY GAME - NOT LOADING JUST QUEUES

Loading...
  1. RAREPLAY GAME - NOT LOADING JUST QUEUES - Similar Threads - RAREPLAY GAME LOADING

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...