RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

Discus and support RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hameed_1919, Oct 17, 2023.

1. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD HQ stupid platform they rearranged on the store, I am really not sure but I did get the same error throughout the year whether I tried updating or installing the game. It seems to be ONLY striking this game specifically, it used to not allow me to download games I purchased from other regions but that was solved by switching the region...however this code now shows up while I try to download Call of Duty MWII from my library and I cannot figure out why, the internet is harshly empty and I did stumble upon people who had this bug (installation stopped: 0x87e0012c) But everyone had their own different scenarios. Note that my xbox is completely fine, other games work fine, no server issues, no nat type issues, whatever you're about to say I probably tried at least 5 times already (unless you maybe by accidenr solved it by doing something radical then place comment) I even went nuts and contacted my internet provider trying to figure out what the heck is going on. So yeah, I had access to my game, now I don't and before that I also used to not have access when I pre-ordered it, I got no support from Activision and Microsoft support did give me solutions that just didn't work. I need serious attention to this code, there is absolutely no reason I shouldn't be playing a game I payed for. Installation stopped: Error Code 0x87e0012c Again 0x87e0012c NOT ( f ) at the end, two very different error codes. A bug so rare and hits digital downloads sometimes, people seem to get it with Call of Duty games but nobody knows the real reason why.

submitted by /u/Hameed_1919
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hameed_1919, Oct 17, 2023
  2. KingNothing23 Win User

800705B4 Error - Can't Sign In

A rare thing? This has happened to me on numerous occasions. The error code is for failed streaming from Windows Media Centre. Thing is I HAVEN'T CONNECTED MINE! So why do I keep getting the same error code?
  3. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Why has Capcom increased its digital prices?

Seems odd that a game would increase in price after launch digitally. I know physical can be rare sometimes and a collector might pay more but digital is not like that. However it could have been an early buy incentive that expired. I have purchased a
    few games for $5 to $10 off digital before at or near launch and then the price returns to the normal level. Only other thing I can think of is that the original price might have been an error. I have actually purchased 2 games that had an error in pricing
    at the time. I did not know and though that was just a good sale so it does happen.
  4. MrRedrum420X Win User

My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do **** but will play my newer games but none of the 360

Digital games it keeps giving me error code 80151912
  5. Rudy Lopez1 Win User

Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark inside a triangle, what is it? It usually goes away after I turn my xbox off and back on

For some reason it's happening to my digital games and I read through a couple of comments and the error is happening to the physical games but for me it's the digital games
  6. mackroyd Win User

0x82d40007

I got this error when attempting to launch a game I thought I had purchased digitally. Turns out it was one of the rare few that I actually have a disc for. You would think the error would tell you to insert the disc instead of suggesting that it isn't
    owned by this account.
Thema:

RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

1. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error... - Similar Threads - RARE Error keeps

2. My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...: Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened on 3 different networks...
  3. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  4. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  5. Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement: Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013? I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what...
  6. Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?

in XboX Insiders
    Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?: We all know that Party Animals has released today, and I still have the 3rd playtest from last week. Will I still be able to access it? If so, will my console go up in value if I keep it?...
  7. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  8. Rare Error Code when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare Error Code when starting a game: Heyo everyone, this is yo boi Lucario, anyways, I have the digital copy of Minecraft and I went to play, and I got an error that looked like this: "0x80070c00" I've tried searching the internet...
  9. Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating: When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update". Network connection is fine. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times....
  10. Getting a error code that appears to be very rare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a error code that appears to be very rare.: If someone could help that would be great. xbox is being very slow and is struggling to open any apps or do anything and just being dead laggy. cant seem to fix it, Xbox 1 S and 2 months old....