Rare Replay not working with Series S

Discus and support Rare Replay not working with Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cirospm, Nov 6, 2021.

1. cirospm
    cirospm Guest

Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i do? I bought the game digitally through the microsoft store and i saw there's a lot of titles wich are donwloaded individually, also 2 versions (?!) - one labeled as "rare replay", another as "xbox360". (but still no link or anything to download the original nintendo's 64). Thanks.

:)

cirospm, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Okay have you tried this?

The first step in resetting an Xbox One is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox One controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox One firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there cirospm welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following on the console!

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.
  4. cirospm Win User

Still not running. It says the same message, "The Xbox 360 title isn't installed. You can reinstall it (...)"

I already reinstalled, and reinstalled again. Perfect Dark is not working, simply not working. Conker's Bad Fur Day is fine, PD Zero is fine, but the 1st PD, not fine. I bought it digitally on the Microsoft store and it's an Xbox Series S (not 360, One, Series X.. it's the full digital (no cd/dvd/blueray) brand new Series S. The system is up to date.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Rare replay not working

I tried that but when I select download profile I get a "cannot connect to live message" but when I test my connection it says everything is good. Conkers bad fur day works without a problem but banjo wont connect to even be able to download my
    profile. Other xbox games connect to live with no issues, it's only when I try bc games on rare replay
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Core has been down today probably whats going on
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Rare replay not working

Since Banjo Kazooie is a backwards compatible title, you need to sign in with your profile again like this:

After you started Banjo Kazooie, and you are at the game's title screen, press both the View and Menu buttons (the small buttons left and right of the Xbox button).

This will bring up the Guide menu of the emulated Xbox 360.

There choose to download your profile. Provide your Microsoft Account email and Password for your Xbox Account.

Be aware however, if you use Two Step Verification (which is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have that enabled) or have a very long password, you need to use a so-called App Password instead of your regular password. If you need to create an App Password, you can
    do that here:
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

There you can also enable Two Step Verification and set up a free Authenticator App for your smartphone, which makes it impossible for hackers to get into your account.
Thema:

1. Rare Replay not working with Series S - Similar Threads - Rare Replay working

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  4. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  5. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  6. Rare Replay DLC Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Question: Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace...
  7. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  8. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?: I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X. c3b6d578-37ea-4dbe-ae95-99c1d9fd0461
  9. Can't install some Rare Replay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install some Rare Replay games: I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected...
  10. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...