Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

Discus and support Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandwitchZebra, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s antagonist. The achievement went up in 20% increments as I beat bosses, so I assumed, naturally, this meant there were five bosses for me to beat.

I’ve noticed that, after beating Mizar for the first time, both the game’s milestone and achievement only read 60%. I assumed it was because you don’t actually defeat the boss, he just runs away, but there’s only one boss after this, being the second fight with Mizar.

Did I do something wrong? I’ve made sure that the three previous bosses all counted towards it as I did them. Is Mizar’s first fight supposed to count? Does Mizar’s second fight add 40%? Is there some secret that slipped past me when trying to figure out if there’s some Free Play boss?

:)

SandwitchZebra, Jun 17, 2023
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

I can't wait for a new killer instinct, banjo kazooie, blast corps, jet force gemini, grabbed by the ghoulies and conker. A new conker not another release of bad fur day. Maybe another rare replay as well. There were a couple of games that were left
    out of that collection.
  3. CollapseControl Win User

'Historic' Rare franchise for Xbox One to appear at E3

Jet Force Gemini, oh, not a classic? Damn.

Rare should do more than just ONE franchise reboot.

I'd take Banjo, Conker, & KI.
  4. Vt999 Win User

Doesn't Microsoft Own Rare, Meaning They Also Own the BattleToads IP

Any Rare made game with Nintendo characters (DKC, DK64, Star Fox Adventures) is eligible for Release on The Virtual Console. Any Rare game With Rare IP's is now property of M$.(Battletoads, Banjo, Conker, Jet Force Gemini). Besides, Rare died in 2002.
    Retro Studios is the new Rare.
  5. Pikmit Win User

What's your top 5 toughest boss battles?

Jet Force Gemini – Mizar and DMC 3 – Virgil
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

What is your Ideal Game?

Donkey Kong 64 and jet force gemini would be great
Thema:

Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

1. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion? - Similar Threads - Rare Replay Jet

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  4. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  5. Rare Replay DLC Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Question: Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace...
  6. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  7. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?: I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X. c3b6d578-37ea-4dbe-ae95-99c1d9fd0461
  8. Can't install some Rare Replay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install some Rare Replay games: I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected...
  9. Rare Replay not working with Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay not working with Series S: Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i...
  10. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...