Rare Error Code when starting a game

Discus and support Rare Error Code when starting a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heyo everyone, this is yo boi Lucario, anyways, I have the digital copy of Minecraft and I went to play, and I got an error that looked like this:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucarioMasta420, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Rare Error Code when starting a game

Heyo everyone, this is yo boi Lucario, anyways, I have the digital copy of Minecraft and I went to play, and I got an error that looked like this: "0x80070c00" I've tried searching the internet for it, and no-go, and tried to search for it on the Xbox Error Help website and nothing about that error. What could it be causing the error? Why do computer makers make computer errors so hard to diagnose, search for the normal person? Just give us an explanation of what is going on with the known errors. So please help me, what does this error "0x80070c00" mean? Does it mean I have to get a new Xbox?

:)

LucarioMasta420, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MarkayzaByers Win User

Heyo everyone, this is yo boi Lucario, anyways, I have the digital copy of Minecraft and I went to play, and I got an error that looked like this: "0x80070c00" I've tried searching the internet for it, and no-go, and tried to search for it on the Xbox Error Help website and nothing about that error. What could it be causing the error? Why do computer makers make computer errors so hard to diagnose, search for the normal person? Just give us an explanation of what is going on with the known errors. So please help me, what does this error "0x80070c00" mean? Does it mean I have to get a new Xbox?
    I’m having problems
  3. LucarioMasta420 Win User

An Problem has occured.

Try again. If the problem will reappear, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the folliwing Code: 0x80070c00.

That's all it says.
    Exact message that I have experienced
  4. Salurian Win User

Hi,

I took of the power for one minute and restarted the console. After restarand a reset, i reconnected it with the internet, again. After entering the password for thw wifi and successful reconnect, it worked, again. Maybe it fixes your issue, too.
  5. LindaGutierrez2 Win User

I have the same issue… Did anything help?
  6. Fildaso Win User

Hi, I have the same problem with Minecraft. The reset of xbox console did not help. Do anyone another solution of this problem please? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Rare Error Code when starting a game - Similar Threads - Rare Error Code

2. My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...: Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened on 3 different networks...
  3. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  4. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  5. Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement: Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013? I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what...
  6. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  7. Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?

in XboX Insiders
    Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?: We all know that Party Animals has released today, and I still have the 3rd playtest from last week. Will I still be able to access it? If so, will my console go up in value if I keep it?...
  8. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  9. Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating: When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update". Network connection is fine. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times....
  10. Getting a error code that appears to be very rare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a error code that appears to be very rare.: If someone could help that would be great. xbox is being very slow and is struggling to open any apps or do anything and just being dead laggy. cant seem to fix it, Xbox 1 S and 2 months old....