Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

Discus and support Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kn1gh7R1d3r, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps disconnecting or just random not working while it is still on. Does anyone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Kn1gh7R1d3r
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kn1gh7R1d3r, Sep 27, 2023
  2. pa1blo Win User

Internet Disconnections Issue

Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Internet Disconnections Issue

Hi!

Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  4. webdevkit Win User

What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

Been having random crashes on MK11 and the in-game sign-in keeps disconnecting when relaunching the game. Attribute it to being on the Alpha build ring, but I try to report whatever ones I can when I'm not just trying to play a game.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  6. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

Because the NXE Update? I have also the Halo 5 Xbox One and the issue with random disconnects starts after the NXE Update on Nov 12. My old controller is working, my new halo controller isn't (disconnected every 30-45 min)
Thema:

Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

1. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - Random Series controller

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  4. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  5. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  6. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  7. Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds: Hi everybody, So I can be happily playing a game then randomly my controller will disconnect, the Xbox button will flash then about 10 seconds later it will reconnect like nothing has happened....
  8. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  9. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  10. My Xbox Series S controller keeps dying randomly. (I am using it on my pc trhough a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller keeps dying randomly. (I am using it on my pc trhough a...: So I had this controller for almost 2 years. After about 10 months of using it, I got it sent to Germany to get it fixed after the USB C port was not working at all. Warranty got it fixed and sent...