Random Xbox Live Disconnect

Discus and support Random Xbox Live Disconnect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I currently own a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 which keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live randomly during gameplay. I own a PS3 and a Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwisT Paradox, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Random Xbox Live Disconnect

Hello all, I currently own a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 which keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live randomly during gameplay. I own a PS3 and a Xbox One, and neither of these systems disconnects at random. When I use my 360, it is the only thing on and
    connected to the internet, so I know nothing else is using my bandwidth. I have tried different cables, and the same thing keeps happening. I was wondering if there was a fix, if it was just me, or if it was just this type of Xbox.

More Information:

ISP: Comcast Xfinity

Modem: Zoom 5352

Connection: Hardwired (CAT5e Ethernet)

Download: 116.00 Mbps

Upload: 12.68 Mbps

Ping: 28ms

NAT: Open

:)

TwisT Paradox, Jun 3, 2014
  2. NodeadVicky
    NodeadVicky Guest
    NodeadVicky, Jun 3, 2014
  3. iV L3G3NDz T1M, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Josh Yerby
    Josh Yerby Guest

Josh Yerby, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Mbur81
    Mbur81 Guest
    Well im sorry to inform but this is happening to a lot of people currently on xbox live and im sure we all cant be having the same problems with our modems. It is on Microsoft's side and to be honest i dont see them doing anything about it.

Mbur81, Jun 3, 2014
  6. - I have cleared my cache multiple times to no avail.

- My DMZ has been been enabled for my Xbox for quite some time now.

- My connection to my ISP has been strong and consistent.

- Other devices connected to my modem don't lose or drop connection at random.

TwisT Paradox, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: