Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

Discus and support Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sathyrion, Aug 18, 2021.

1. /u/sathyrion
    /u/sathyrion Guest

System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card.
    TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805

Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games.

1: Most recurrent issue is that after using the Twitch app, my console will crash/freeze if I do a restart console from menu. Even if I close both game and twitch app completely. It is just stuck with blank screen and both console and controller light/power stays on. Have to either hold xbox power butten or pull power to continue.

2: Games and twitch app randomly crashes to home screen. Happens maybe 1-2 times a day. No error message, just closes game and/or twitch app and straight to Home screen.

3: Missing webcamera when streaming. Happends sometimes. I have read that this could be because of HDR enabled, but turning that off did nothing. This issue is also why issue no. 1 comes in. As I need to reboot and start the Twitch app before the game to get camera working.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/sathyrion
    [link] [comments]

/u/sathyrion, Aug 18, 2021
  2. LuckyKous Win User

Random things you do while gaming

When gaming, I watch random youtube videos or twitch/mixer streams.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere

Hi,

The reason for that is Mixer will be no more as of July 22nd. They will be moving that platform and merging with Facebook gaming. Xbox used Mixer formerly beam as the main streaming app, before that it was Twitch. Most will be going back or to Twitch for
    streaming including the ambassadors. You can download the Twitch app on your console. To stream you have to open the app first and mess with your pre stream settings then hit broadcast and return to the game of choice.
  5. That Dad Gamer Win User

Xbox one s

What are you doing when it randomly shuts off?

Playing a specific game, using a specific app, streaming on twitch or mixer?
  6. Robmomanjaro Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same issue. Funny think is when I unsnap twitch. That's when the audio starts to pop on the stream. But when I snap twitch or another app. It fixes it while it's up. It's strange. Are you also using the kinect? Did unplugging that do anything?
Thema:

1. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games. - Similar Threads - Random issues using

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. Random issues when launching apps

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when launching apps: Starting from November I started to experience issues when launching usual media apps: Spotify, Plex. Spotify showed errors with GUIDs, Plex could not launch showing browser pointer. Sometimes...
  8. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  9. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  10. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...