Random issues when launching apps

Discus and support Random issues when launching apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Starting from November I started to experience issues when launching usual media apps: Spotify, Plex. Spotify showed errors with GUIDs, Plex could not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DX_Helios, Jan 15, 2024.

1. /u/DX_Helios
    /u/DX_Helios Guest

Starting from November I started to experience issues when launching usual media apps: Spotify, Plex. Spotify showed errors with GUIDs, Plex could not launch showing browser pointer.

Sometimes restarting/uninstalling app helped, sometimes not. Could not figured out, when. Solving issue with one app did not helped with the other. Looking at Plex issue and this strange web browser pointer, I thought that it would be a good idea to clear cooking and downloaded files on browser close.

I tried to remove Xbox from authorized devices, other usual approaches, nothing helps.

I have changed the options to clear cookies and browser data on close and problems disappeared in all apps.

So if you experience an issue try to clear browser data as well.

submitted by /u/DX_Helios
    [link] [comments]

/u/DX_Helios, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Player758504066 Win User

Netflix, Amazon Prime crashing XBOX one X

Yes it only happens when launching these apps and its random, sometimes it works fine.

It never crashes when launching games though. I will try uninstalling and installing the apps to see if it helps.

Thanks
  3. Spawn Of Apathy Win User

This is sad

The Xbox One app has more issues than the Xbox 360 Hulu app, and the design and UI is also one of them. Another is the random skipping around when streaming.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Digital Games Not Opening

Error 0x80070005 occurs when you launch a game or app on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to launch a game or app on your Xbox One console:

• 0x80070005

This means that there might be a problem with the Xbox Live service, or that there’s an issue with the item you’re trying to launch.
  5. Scimac Win User

Microsoft rewards app

Also experiencing this issue when trying to launch the rewards app on xbox this morning. It’s displaying the splash screen for about 60 seconds before closing the app.
  6. Kraftmatic81 Win User

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there) every 5-20 minutes

I have a similar issue at the moment but it seems to only happen when launching an app or game at 120fps. If I launch at 60 it has no problems. Annoying. Same set up.
Thema:

1. Random issues when launching apps - Similar Threads - Random issues launching

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  7. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  9. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  10. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...