random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

Discus and support random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when im gaming any type of game in online i experience no issues with my internet at all. But when i start joining a party and someone is talking to me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nG SicKxSKillS, Sep 22, 2014.

1. random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

when im gaming any type of game in online i experience no issues with my internet at all. But when i start joining a party and someone is talking to me and i hear this trough my wirelss headset my internet connection suddenly appears to suck and i find myself
    singed of from xbox live in just a sec. this also happens in private chat, even game chat and even when i am talking trough my headset. has somebody ever experienced this and do you know some help? plz!!!

(p.s. it happens on my 360 with wireless headset and my xbone with wired headset and even my brothers xbone.)

:)

nG SicKxSKillS, Sep 22, 2014
  2. ChimpZealot
    ChimpZealot Guest
    Keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live

Do you use any wireless headsets like Turtle Beach? If so, disconnect them. Generally random disconnections and especially that 80072ee2 error code are caused by wireless interference of some kind.

ChimpZealot, Sep 22, 2014
  3. CoD:Black Ops 2 Freezing & Unfreezing

remember these consoles are not able to handle the power of headset at the same time, my console doesn't freeze till I disconnect the wireless receiver of the headset, which means it freezes when I connect the receiver during the black ops 2 game play and
    freezes when I disconnect the wireless receiver.

I hope this is useful.

PitiedCoder05, Sep 22, 2014
  4. ChimpZealot Win User

Keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live

Do you use any wireless headsets like Turtle Beach? If so, disconnect them. Generally random disconnections and especially that 80072ee2 error code are caused by wireless interference of some kind.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE X

6. Mister Cerb Win User

For the last year or two my xbox has been disconnecting every one to two hours

Hey there Shadow!

I'm still thinking that your router not supporting multiple consoles is a large part of the issue. However, the Turtle Beach headset could easily be another part of it. Wireless Turtle Beach headsets can often times run on the same frequency as a wireless network
    and have been known to cause wireless signal interference (which results in random disconnects, exactly like you were describing).

I suggest completely disconnecting the Wireless Turtle Beach headset (even unplugging it from the power supply) and see if you still experience the same disconnect issues.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standing by to hear from you. ^_^
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

If the issue persists, I'm thinking on other options:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11.

3. Perform a clean boot keeping games and files on your actual Windows version, in that way you're going to have a clean installation of windows system.

For all this, in the link below you can see steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

4. Before perform step 2 or 3, could be nice try using another wireless adapter if possible, in case that it is faulty
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

Thanks, so just to clarify.

So, is this issue happening when you connect your controller to the wireless adapter and then your wireless headset to your PC bluetooth?

Or do you want to connect both devices to the wireless adapter only?
Thema:

random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

1. random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset - Similar Threads - random disconnects talking

2. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. Random Disconnects on Pc with Ethernet but not on Xbox what would be the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Disconnects on Pc with Ethernet but not on Xbox what would be the problem?: For a while now I have been randomly disconnecting from games on my computer. I have an Ethernet connection and I figured I would plug it into my Xbox One just to see if my ethernet or my router...
  5. Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly: My series S is constantly disconnecting from the wifi and whether the game is online or not it doesn't matter. I've reset the Mac address, checked NAT type, and I've restarted and unplugged it and...
  6. Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off: Hello, my xbox one s controller had randomly disconnected for no reason, there’s been no problems with it and it was working fine last night, I’ve tried hard reset and trying to pair but nothing...
  7. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  8. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  9. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  10. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...