Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history

Discus and support Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nik Holy, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Nik Holy
    Nik Holy Guest

I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it what can I do ??

:)

Nik Holy, Dec 26, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Shakiru, recommends the following steps for a solution.

I understand that the charge you were debited for does not appear in your order history, oh sorry about this.

Sorry, have you checked the Services and subscriptions page in your Microsoft account? See more with this link: https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

However, if you haven't checked it, here's what you should do:
    -Go to your Services and Subscriptions page.
    -If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Microsoft 365 subscription.

-Review the details under the Services and Subscriptions heading.
    -If you see a circular arrow, then your subscription is set up for recurring billing unless you turn off recurring billing or cancel it beforehand. The following charging information shows when you will be charged next and for how much.
    -If you see Expires on [date], your subscription will expire on that date unless you renew.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3e5786bc-ca54-4993-b149-657259b93703

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Acxlyte Win User

Not received apex coins

purchase doesn’t appear anywhere on xbox order history but was still charged, can’t find it anywhere
  4. Angr78 Win User

Redeemed cdkeys code not showing up in order history

Wow, a hard reset helped there, and game is now ready to install! Perfect :)

It still doesn’t show up in my order history though, but yay anyway !

Thanks a lot!
  5. xXCOOLGUY450Xx Win User

Tried buying a game but it it came up with a error message

It doesn’t show in my order history and my money is yet to be refunded and it has been over 24hrs
  6. OpticRJames Win User

I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email, but they took the money from my account.

If there is no charge showing up on your order history then it means that you weren't charged for it. If you were charged by your bank, please contact them to dispute the charge and inform them that you are not seeing any completed charge for it.
Thema:

1. Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history - Similar Threads - Random charge popped

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  8. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  9. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  10. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f